Hunts Film of the week
IF you re going to the cinema this weekend, then The Hunts Post film of the week is… Confessions of a Shopaholic (Cert PG) THIS ROM-COM film stars Isla Fisher as a clothes-obsessed twenty something-year-old who has some overindulgent spending habits. R
IF you're going to the cinema this weekend, then The Hunts Post film of the week is...
Confessions of a Shopaholic (Cert PG)
THIS ROM-COM film stars Isla Fisher as a clothes-obsessed twenty something-year-old who has some overindulgent spending habits.
Rebecca Bloomwood (Fisher) lives in New York and is obsessed with clothes shopping.
Her obsession means that every time she walks past a designer boutique she can not resist going inside and buying something.
Although her spending habits have left her with the most fashionable couture in the city, they have also landed her with huge debts.
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 3 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 4 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 5 Meet the Sassy Lassies cycling group encouraging women in Huntingdonshire to ride
- 6 Suspected case of bird flu in swan reported to DEFRA
- 7 A "determined" Huntingdon man takes on Everest after a double lung transplant
- 8 Recap: Lorry and car crash at A141-A1307 junction in Huntingdon
- 9 New homes plan for Huntingdonshire village
- 10 Police check home of 101-year-old animal rights patron for stolen beagles
When her credit card is declined, she decides it is time for drastic action and enhances her CV to secure a job as an advice columnist on a financial publication.
We have a pair of tickets for three lucky readers to win to see Confessions of a Shopaholic at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning, just tell us where Rebecca Bloomwood lives.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Confessions of a Shopaholic competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, March 6.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.