Hunts Film of the week
IF you re going to the cinema this weekend, then The Hunts Post film of the week is… Confessions of a Shopaholic (Cert PG) THIS ROM-COM film stars Isla Fisher as a clothes-obsessed twenty something-year-old who has some overindulgent spending habits. R
IF you're going to the cinema this weekend, then The Hunts Post film of the week is...
Confessions of a Shopaholic (Cert PG)
THIS ROM-COM film stars Isla Fisher as a clothes-obsessed twenty something-year-old who has some overindulgent spending habits.
Rebecca Bloomwood (Fisher) lives in New York and is obsessed with clothes shopping.
You may also want to watch:
Her obsession means that every time she walks past a designer boutique she can not resist going inside and buying something.
Although her spending habits have left her with the most fashionable couture in the city, they have also landed her with huge debts.
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 3 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 4 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 5 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 9 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 10 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
When her credit card is declined, she decides it is time for drastic action and enhances her CV to secure a job as an advice columnist on a financial publication.
We have a pair of tickets for three lucky readers to win to see Confessions of a Shopaholic at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning, just tell us where Rebecca Bloomwood lives.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Confessions of a Shopaholic competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, March 6.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.