Hunts Film of the week
IF you re going to the cinema this weekend, then The Hunts Post film of the week is… Confessions of a Shopaholic (Cert PG) THIS ROM-COM film stars Isla Fisher as a clothes-obsessed twenty something-year-old who has some overindulgent spending habits. R
IF you're going to the cinema this weekend, then The Hunts Post film of the week is...
Confessions of a Shopaholic (Cert PG)
THIS ROM-COM film stars Isla Fisher as a clothes-obsessed twenty something-year-old who has some overindulgent spending habits.
Rebecca Bloomwood (Fisher) lives in New York and is obsessed with clothes shopping.
You may also want to watch:
Her obsession means that every time she walks past a designer boutique she can not resist going inside and buying something.
Although her spending habits have left her with the most fashionable couture in the city, they have also landed her with huge debts.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 4 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 9 More Readers' Photos for this week
- 10 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
When her credit card is declined, she decides it is time for drastic action and enhances her CV to secure a job as an advice columnist on a financial publication.
We have a pair of tickets for three lucky readers to win to see Confessions of a Shopaholic at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning, just tell us where Rebecca Bloomwood lives.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Confessions of a Shopaholic competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, March 6.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.