Hunts by-election candidates declared
CANDIDATES for by-elections on Ramsey and Huntingdon on April 2 were announced this week. The Ramsey vacancy on Huntingdonshire District Council follows the death in December last year of Ross Muir. Candidates are: Andy Monk, of Greenwood Close, Bury (Con
CANDIDATES for by-elections on Ramsey and Huntingdon on April 2 were announced this week.
The Ramsey vacancy on Huntingdonshire District Council follows the death in December last year of Ross Muir.
Andy Monk, of Greenwood Close, Bury (Conservative)
You may also want to watch:
Robert Lee Mumford, of Oilmills Road, Ramsey (Liberal Democrat)
Peter David Reeve, of Meadow Walk, Ramsey (UK Independence Party)
- 1 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 2 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 3 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 4 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 Stuie Delf launches new fundraising campaign in memory of his brother
- 7 Letter of the Week: 'Could we sue stores who don't enforce mask wearing'?
- 8 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
Graeme Leslie Watkins, of St Mary's Street, Farcet (Labour).
Candidates for the two vacancies in Huntingdon Town Council's East ward, following the resignations of Dave Dransfield, former Tory leader who defected to the Liberal Democrats, and Conservative Paul Harris, following the death of his mother, are:
Ann Elizabeth Beevor, of Newnham Close, Hartford (Labour)
Jacqueline Buck, of Wertheim Way, Huntingdon (Liberal Democrat)
Beatrice Claire Dutton, of Falcon Drive, Hartford (Conservative)
David Mitchel [correct] King, of Priory Grove, Huntingdon (Labour)
Patricia Ellen Shrapnel, of Coldhams Crescent, Huntingdon (Liberal Democrat)
Michelle Anne Turnbull, of Bevan Close, Huntingdon (Conservative).