Huntingdonshire Business Fair set for return with an array of networking and growth opportunities
- Credit: Archant
The well-established Huntingdonshire Business Fair is set to return later this year with a host of opportunities.
The event, held at Wood Green Animal Shelter, in Godmanchester, is offering small to medium enterprises the opportunity to showcase their business, share ideas, and network with likeminded people.
Amongst the many companies already signed up to exhibit there will be the A14 trailer showing a model of the A14 improvements taking place and Barclay’s conducting 3D printer demos.
On the day there will also be seminars hosted by leaders in the business community to give attendees the chance to learn new skills and help transform their business.
The first one, Innovate to succeed, will be presented by Simon Atack, managing director of AceTech Training and Business Development, and international speaker Bjorn Moen, chief finance officer at Heidenreich Oslo.
You may also want to watch:
It will run from 11am-12pm and attendees can learn the importance of harnessing innovation to achieve success along with practical information on key funding and support programmes that are available to help local businesses innovate and grow.
The second seminar, Developing a standout brand, will be presented by Dan Ince, founder of BrandWorks Marketing and will take place at 1.30-2.30pm. This seminar will give you some thoughts on how to enhance your business and brand strategy.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 3 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 4 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 7 Here's your 'thank you' messages for school staff
- 8 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 9 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 10 Police investigation closed into deaths of two men in Hunts village
Due to the popularity of speed networking sessions at last year’s event there will be three to attend this year. Bookings are not taken for these, they will be on a first come, first served basis.
The business-to-business exhibition will take place on Wednesday, April 26, from 10am to 4pm.
To attend, go to www.eventbrite.co.uk and enter event name, or to exhibit or book for a seminar e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.