Huntingdonshire Business Fair set for return with an array of networking and growth opportunities
- Credit: Archant
The well-established Huntingdonshire Business Fair is set to return later this year with a host of opportunities.
The event, held at Wood Green Animal Shelter, in Godmanchester, is offering small to medium enterprises the opportunity to showcase their business, share ideas, and network with likeminded people.
Amongst the many companies already signed up to exhibit there will be the A14 trailer showing a model of the A14 improvements taking place and Barclay’s conducting 3D printer demos.
On the day there will also be seminars hosted by leaders in the business community to give attendees the chance to learn new skills and help transform their business.
The first one, Innovate to succeed, will be presented by Simon Atack, managing director of AceTech Training and Business Development, and international speaker Bjorn Moen, chief finance officer at Heidenreich Oslo.
You may also want to watch:
It will run from 11am-12pm and attendees can learn the importance of harnessing innovation to achieve success along with practical information on key funding and support programmes that are available to help local businesses innovate and grow.
The second seminar, Developing a standout brand, will be presented by Dan Ince, founder of BrandWorks Marketing and will take place at 1.30-2.30pm. This seminar will give you some thoughts on how to enhance your business and brand strategy.
- 1 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 4 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 5 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 6 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic
- 7 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 8 Here are your 'at a glance' lockdown changes from today (May 17)
- 9 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 10 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
Due to the popularity of speed networking sessions at last year’s event there will be three to attend this year. Bookings are not taken for these, they will be on a first come, first served basis.
The business-to-business exhibition will take place on Wednesday, April 26, from 10am to 4pm.
To attend, go to www.eventbrite.co.uk and enter event name, or to exhibit or book for a seminar e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.