Here are roadworks on the A14 between Huntingdon and Cambridge taking place week commencing November 16
- Credit: Highways England
Highways England will be carrying out finishing works for which they will need to close lanes or carriageways on the A1, A14 and some local roads at times, usually overnight between 8pm and 6am, unless otherwise stated.
A clearly signed diversion route will always be in place for closures.
For this week, the planned closures are:
Monday 16 to Sunday 22 for seven nights: 8pm – 6am, A1307 eastbound between Pathfinder Link road and Godmanchester/A1198 junction
You may also want to watch:
Vehicles will be diverted to continue on Huntingdon ring road to Ermine Street B1044 and onto the A141.
From here, travel west to Brampton Hut, south on A1 to join the A14 at Brampton Interchange junction 22 and exit at junction 23 for Godmanchester/A1198 to re-join the A1307
- 1 East West Rail Route - further consultation going ahead
- 2 Is this the ghost of a nun who haunts an old Huntingdon bridge?
- 3 Man escapes ‘shocking case’ of modern slavery at hand car wash
- 4 Transporter carrying cars bursts into flames in village near St Neots
- 5 Man who died in road crash is named
- 6 Brampton Post Office customers say fond farewell to postmaster
- 7 Godmanchester man used Grindr in attempt to meet ‘teenage boy’
- 8 Kimbolton business announces new CEO
- 9 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 10 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
Saturday 21 for one night 9pm – 8am, Brampton Road B1514 between station car park and Edison Bell Way. Vehicles on the Huntingdon town centre side will be diverted onto the ring road, St Peter’s Road to A141 west to Brampton / Brampton Racecourse junction and into Brampton via B1514. Vehicles on the Brampton side of the closure will follow this diversion in reverse.
For more information about this scheme, visit https://highwaysengland.co.uk/a14- cambridge-to-huntingdon-improvement-scheme-home/