How to claim compensation from First Capital Connect after electrical problems dogged commuters for two days
IF your journeys in the last two days were delayed by more than 30 minutes by the overhead wire problems, then here’s how to claim compensation.
If you are a season ticket holder you can create an account online and upload a copy of your season ticket. The account will store a copy of your ticket online and pre-populate the form with your details allowing you to make easy claims for as long as your season ticket is valid.
If you don’t have a season ticket you can still claim online, just fill out your details and upload a copy of your ticket for each claim.
You must claim within 28 days of the delay.
If you travel on First Capital Connect services with an Oyster card you can also claim for compensation.
You may also want to watch:
If you don’t have a scanner you can download a printable Delay Repay form at http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk/customer-care/delay-repay/ or pick one up from a ticket office or information point.
If you are unable to collect a Delay Repay form you can claim in writing, giving full details of your journey and the delay, to our Customer Relations team. You will need to send in your used ticket or a copy of your season ticket.
- 1 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 4 Volunteers needed for memorial nature reserve
- 5 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 6 Secret Garden Party to return after five years
- 7 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 10 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
Send the Delay Repay form to:
First Capital Connect
Customer Relations Department
PO Box 443
PLYMOUTH PL4 6WP
INFORMATION: For more details call Customer Relations on 0845 026 4700.