How to claim compensation from First Capital Connect after electrical problems dogged commuters for two days
IF your journeys in the last two days were delayed by more than 30 minutes by the overhead wire problems, then here’s how to claim compensation.
If you are a season ticket holder you can create an account online and upload a copy of your season ticket. The account will store a copy of your ticket online and pre-populate the form with your details allowing you to make easy claims for as long as your season ticket is valid.
If you don’t have a season ticket you can still claim online, just fill out your details and upload a copy of your ticket for each claim.
You must claim within 28 days of the delay.
If you travel on First Capital Connect services with an Oyster card you can also claim for compensation.
You may also want to watch:
If you don’t have a scanner you can download a printable Delay Repay form at http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk/customer-care/delay-repay/ or pick one up from a ticket office or information point.
If you are unable to collect a Delay Repay form you can claim in writing, giving full details of your journey and the delay, to our Customer Relations team. You will need to send in your used ticket or a copy of your season ticket.
- 1 Warning after man spotted in Huntingdon hanging around vehicles
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 4 Help for dog owners who bought puppies in lockdown
- 5 Lorry driver who 'couldn't stand up' was three times over drink-drive limit
- 6 Dad uses own mental health struggles to support other men
- 7 Dog owners urged to take extra precautions after spate of thefts
- 8 Covid-19 vaccine rolled out at care home in Huntingdon
- 9 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 10 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs already this year
Send the Delay Repay form to:
First Capital Connect
Customer Relations Department
PO Box 443
PLYMOUTH PL4 6WP
INFORMATION: For more details call Customer Relations on 0845 026 4700.