How to claim compensation from First Capital Connect after electrical problems dogged commuters for two days
IF your journeys in the last two days were delayed by more than 30 minutes by the overhead wire problems, then here’s how to claim compensation.
If you are a season ticket holder you can create an account online and upload a copy of your season ticket. The account will store a copy of your ticket online and pre-populate the form with your details allowing you to make easy claims for as long as your season ticket is valid.
If you don’t have a season ticket you can still claim online, just fill out your details and upload a copy of your ticket for each claim.
You must claim within 28 days of the delay.
If you travel on First Capital Connect services with an Oyster card you can also claim for compensation.
You may also want to watch:
If you don’t have a scanner you can download a printable Delay Repay form at http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk/customer-care/delay-repay/ or pick one up from a ticket office or information point.
If you are unable to collect a Delay Repay form you can claim in writing, giving full details of your journey and the delay, to our Customer Relations team. You will need to send in your used ticket or a copy of your season ticket.
- 1 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford
- 2 Drivers escape unharmed after lorry and roadworks truck crash on A1m
- 3 Huge queues and excitement in Huntingdon as shoppers return
- 4 New Shoe Zone 'concept store' opens
- 5 Story of "poltergeist activity" at the local pub
- 6 People and businesses in St Neots 'thrilled' as lockdown eases
- 7 Tribute for inspirational transplant patient Sammi Sparke
- 8 Burglar's DNA linked to break in at Ramsey Royal British Legion Club
- 9 New secondary school for St Neots could be open by 2025
- 10 Fenstanton Youth pick up where they left off with win over Bluntisham Blasters
Send the Delay Repay form to:
First Capital Connect
Customer Relations Department
PO Box 443
PLYMOUTH PL4 6WP
INFORMATION: For more details call Customer Relations on 0845 026 4700.