Houghton firm Le Mark rocks out to market new product
- Credit: Archant
A Houghton firm has taken a novel approach to advertising its new product by creating a rock video.
To mark the launch of its latest self-adhesive tape, Le Mark has partnered with up and coming British rock band Star from Ivy.
The full-length video, titled Can’t Breathe, shows both the set up and performance using the company’s new Magtape Xtreme.
Speaking of the video, Stuart Gibbons, managing director, said: “It’s been the best product launch to work on, when you have a fantastic new product what better way to link it with a memorable music track?
“The benefit to our dealers and end user clients alike is you get to see Magtape Professional tapes working on practical solutions found every day on a stage or in a studio.”
You may also want to watch:
The video was officially launched at the international trade fair Pro Light & Sound Frankfurt.
To watch the video, go to youtu.be/7XlYTOP6BFU.
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 5 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 6 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 9 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 10 New community space opens at Alconbury Weald