Houghton firm Le Mark rocks out to market new product
- Credit: Archant
A Houghton firm has taken a novel approach to advertising its new product by creating a rock video.
To mark the launch of its latest self-adhesive tape, Le Mark has partnered with up and coming British rock band Star from Ivy.
The full-length video, titled Can’t Breathe, shows both the set up and performance using the company’s new Magtape Xtreme.
Speaking of the video, Stuart Gibbons, managing director, said: “It’s been the best product launch to work on, when you have a fantastic new product what better way to link it with a memorable music track?
“The benefit to our dealers and end user clients alike is you get to see Magtape Professional tapes working on practical solutions found every day on a stage or in a studio.”
You may also want to watch:
The video was officially launched at the international trade fair Pro Light & Sound Frankfurt.
To watch the video, go to youtu.be/7XlYTOP6BFU.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 4 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 9 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 10 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford