Hospitals in crisis
PATRICIA Hewitt, the Secretary of our failing health service, blames the Tories for undermining hospitals. After 10 years in Government this is the best she can offer for our failing health service. I am so pleased that Nye Bevan is not alive to see just
PATRICIA Hewitt, the Secretary of our failing health service, blames the Tories for undermining hospitals. After 10 years in Government this is the best she can offer for our failing health service. I am so pleased that Nye Bevan is not alive to see just what this Government has allowed to happen in his NHS.
Without doubt they have ploughed money into our hospitals, but the stark truth is that it that 80 hospitals face closure. Many, many more have a financial crisis that forces them to close wards and sack hundreds of trained staff.
We do not have to be political to realise the hospital crisis affects Tories, Labour, Liberal and agnostics. It is now a crisis of such severity that hundreds are going to die for lack of treatment. This situation has now become not politcal but national and should be treated now as an emergency by political parties together.
The cause was not a lack of finance but bad management, too many managers and no control. We do not give our children unlimited pocket money to spend how they decide and without reproach, but this is exactly what we have done with our hospital managers.
You may also want to watch:
There is now probably more managers than patients. Please let our Members of Parliament join together and find a quick solution to this crisis.
We were the people who ruled a large colonial empire, surely we can put our own house in order.
- 1 Brampton Post Office customers say fond farewell to postmaster
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Kimbolton business announces new CEO
- 4 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 5 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 6 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 7 Free Covid testing kits now available at some pharmacies
- 8 Organic Hunts beauty company Bossy Glossy gets celebrity support
- 9 East West Rail Route - further consultation going ahead
- 10 Primary school earns Fairtrade status
ROYSTON DAVEY, Wood End, Bluntisham