Hospital proves it’s one of the best
FOR the second year running, Hinchingbrooke Hospital has been named as one of the top 40 hospitals in England and Wales by CHKS Ltd, the leading independent healthcare benchmarking company. The company compared data from more than 130 NHS hospitals for it
FOR the second year running, Hinchingbrooke Hospital has been named as one of the top 40 hospitals in England and Wales by CHKS Ltd, the leading independent healthcare benchmarking company.
The company compared data from more than 130 NHS hospitals for it to reach its annual top 40.
Among the aspects of health care it examined were mortality rates, length of stay, day cases, readmissions, MRSA rates and the results of the annual staff survey.
CHKS Chief Executive, Graham Harries, said: "We know how hard all hospitals work to achieve targets in a very challenging environment.
You may also want to watch:
"We are proud to highlight and reward some of the best practice and excellent work done in the NHS. This success should give patients faith in the NHS and reward staff for their dedication and determination to provide the best service they can."
Hinchingbrooke chief executive, Douglas Pattisson, said: "It's a real accolade to be counted in the top 40 for two years running and our staff are to be congratulated on keeping standards high in the hospital.
- 1 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 2 One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 3 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 4 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 5 Hunts Post Reader Photos for this week
- 6 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 7 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 8 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
- 9 Tim retires after 25 years with law firm
- 10 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
"We continue to work hard to ensure that our patients get the best possible care and hopefully next year we will make it a hat trick".