Hospital proves it’s one of the best
FOR the second year running, Hinchingbrooke Hospital has been named as one of the top 40 hospitals in England and Wales by CHKS Ltd, the leading independent healthcare benchmarking company. The company compared data from more than 130 NHS hospitals for it
FOR the second year running, Hinchingbrooke Hospital has been named as one of the top 40 hospitals in England and Wales by CHKS Ltd, the leading independent healthcare benchmarking company.
The company compared data from more than 130 NHS hospitals for it to reach its annual top 40.
Among the aspects of health care it examined were mortality rates, length of stay, day cases, readmissions, MRSA rates and the results of the annual staff survey.
CHKS Chief Executive, Graham Harries, said: "We know how hard all hospitals work to achieve targets in a very challenging environment.
You may also want to watch:
"We are proud to highlight and reward some of the best practice and excellent work done in the NHS. This success should give patients faith in the NHS and reward staff for their dedication and determination to provide the best service they can."
Hinchingbrooke chief executive, Douglas Pattisson, said: "It's a real accolade to be counted in the top 40 for two years running and our staff are to be congratulated on keeping standards high in the hospital.
- 1 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 2 Giant elephant and free rides at Huntingdon Fun Day
- 3 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots
- 4 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 5 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 6 Widow, 80, cleans blocked drain in Buckden after 'several floods'
- 7 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
- 8 Visiting to resume at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- 10 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020
"We continue to work hard to ensure that our patients get the best possible care and hopefully next year we will make it a hat trick".