Hope for St Neots success in BBC's Last Choir Standing
HITTING THE RIGHT NOTE: A teenager from St Neots is hoping his choir will be named the nation s favourite in a reality television show. Rikki Ancell, 19, is part of the ACM Gospel Choir which has made it through to the finals of the BBC show Last Choir St
HITTING THE RIGHT NOTE: A teenager from St Neots is hoping his choir will be named the nation's favourite in a reality television show.
Rikki Ancell, 19, is part of the ACM Gospel Choir which has made it through to the finals of the BBC show Last Choir Standing.
So far it has been left to the show's judges to decide which choirs should progress, but from this weekend it is down to the public to vote for who they want to win.
Ricky, a former Peppercorns Performing Arts pupil, of Henbrook, said: "I am delighted to be in the finals."
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: The next episode of Last Choir Standing will be shown on BBC One on Saturday at 7pm.
- 1 ‘The most glamorous christening the vicar had ever seen!’
- 2 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 3 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 4 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 5 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 6 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 7 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 8 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 9 Wanted woman accused of killing children in M1 crash could be in Huntingdon
- 10 Awards for firm celebrating 10th anniversary