Home claims refuted
FOLLOWING your publication of the article entitled We protest (July 30) regarding the Bottali family and allegations of their unfinished Bovis Home in Cambourne, we would like to make clear the following. First, Bovis Homes categorically refutes the ma
FOLLOWING your publication of the article entitled 'We protest' (July 30) regarding the Bottali family and allegations of their unfinished Bovis Home in Cambourne, we would like to make clear the following.
First, Bovis Homes categorically refutes the majority of Mr Bottali's claims that are serious allegations about Bovis Homes' reputation and business.
Secondly, we would like to stress that prior to any media coverage Bovis Homes had been liaising with Mr Bottali to agree an appropriate resolution on a number of outstanding matters.
We were establishing the principles of this resolution with Mr Bottali at the time of the press coverage. The resolution now agreed has not been as a result of the media coverage and is based on principles already established, with much of the detail consistent with previous offers made to Mr Bottali, which he initially refused.
You may also want to watch:
Group PR Manager
- 1 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist
- 2 Parking spaces so narrow that driver had to climb out the boot!
- 3 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 4 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
- 5 Have you seen Stevie the horse?
- 6 ‘The most glamorous christening the vicar had ever seen!’
- 7 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 8 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 9 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 10 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
Editor's note: The Hunts Post has never claimed the press coverage influenced Bovis and stated that discussions had been taking place. The article simply listed the faults the Bottalis claimed to have found with their new home and included a full response from Bovis.