Home claims refuted
FOLLOWING your publication of the article entitled We protest (July 30) regarding the Bottali family and allegations of their unfinished Bovis Home in Cambourne, we would like to make clear the following. First, Bovis Homes categorically refutes the ma
FOLLOWING your publication of the article entitled 'We protest' (July 30) regarding the Bottali family and allegations of their unfinished Bovis Home in Cambourne, we would like to make clear the following.
First, Bovis Homes categorically refutes the majority of Mr Bottali's claims that are serious allegations about Bovis Homes' reputation and business.
Secondly, we would like to stress that prior to any media coverage Bovis Homes had been liaising with Mr Bottali to agree an appropriate resolution on a number of outstanding matters.
We were establishing the principles of this resolution with Mr Bottali at the time of the press coverage. The resolution now agreed has not been as a result of the media coverage and is based on principles already established, with much of the detail consistent with previous offers made to Mr Bottali, which he initially refused.
You may also want to watch:
Group PR Manager
- 1 New garden village on outskirts of St Neots will bring 10,000 homes
- 2 Police move in to close house after reports of anti-social behaviour
- 3 Notice served to remove travellers from school site
- 4 Jail for man who stole more than £25,000 from company
- 5 Man named following fatal collision near Bluntisham
- 6 Mum's donation to thank 'incredible' midwives and maternity staff
- 7 Check out our photo gallery of cute family pets
- 8 Vaccine centres offering earlier second dose AstraZeneca
- 9 Almost 100 'sexual and violent crimes' recorded in two of our towns in one month
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
Editor's note: The Hunts Post has never claimed the press coverage influenced Bovis and stated that discussions had been taking place. The article simply listed the faults the Bottalis claimed to have found with their new home and included a full response from Bovis.