Hinchingbrooke treatment was great
I HAVE just been reading the report on the hospital in your latest edition and I find that an awful lot of the press which Hinchingbrooke Hospital receives of late is very negative and in some cases damming.
So I really felt the need to express my sincere thanks to the hospital for its great show of care and compassion during my recent bout of ill health.
I was treated with respect and great consideration and the staff there, and the ambulance crew were extremely professional and helped me through my crisis perfectly. I know perfectly well that this may not be the case in all matters but credit needs to be expressed when it’s due.
Thank you all the staff, especially Dr Yeung and the ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 3 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 4 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 5 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 6 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 7 Brampton's 'fantastic' village fete welcomes 4,000 revellers
- 8 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 9 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 10 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners