Hinchingbrooke treatment was great
I HAVE just been reading the report on the hospital in your latest edition and I find that an awful lot of the press which Hinchingbrooke Hospital receives of late is very negative and in some cases damming.
So I really felt the need to express my sincere thanks to the hospital for its great show of care and compassion during my recent bout of ill health.
I was treated with respect and great consideration and the staff there, and the ambulance crew were extremely professional and helped me through my crisis perfectly. I know perfectly well that this may not be the case in all matters but credit needs to be expressed when it’s due.
Thank you all the staff, especially Dr Yeung and the ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 4 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 7 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 8 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 9 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 10 'Am I being overcharged for gas and electricity'?