Hinchingbrooke treatment was great
I HAVE just been reading the report on the hospital in your latest edition and I find that an awful lot of the press which Hinchingbrooke Hospital receives of late is very negative and in some cases damming.
So I really felt the need to express my sincere thanks to the hospital for its great show of care and compassion during my recent bout of ill health.
I was treated with respect and great consideration and the staff there, and the ambulance crew were extremely professional and helped me through my crisis perfectly. I know perfectly well that this may not be the case in all matters but credit needs to be expressed when it’s due.
Thank you all the staff, especially Dr Yeung and the ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 2 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 3 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 4 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 5 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 8 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 9 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 10 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village