Hinchingbrooke: Quartet who are facing up to fresh challenges
THE four new chief executives who will lead the new primary care trusts (PCTs) in the East of England were announced on Friday. They are Chris Banks (Cambridgeshire); Sheila Bremner (Mid Essex); Angela Barr (Peterborough) and Carole Taylor Brown (Suffolk)
THE four new chief executives who will lead the new primary care trusts (PCTs) in the East of England were announced on Friday.
They are Chris Banks (Cambridgeshire); Sheila Bremner (Mid Essex); Angela Barr (Peterborough) and Carole Taylor Brown (Suffolk).
The four appointments have been made in addition to those announced in August, in readiness for the establishment of 14 new PCTs in the East of England on October 1.
Interim arrangements have put in place in Bedfordshire and Norfolk, where chief executive appointments were not made this week. Margaret Stockham has agreed to continue her transitional lead role in Bedfordshire and Hilary Daniels will continue her transitional role in Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
The chief executive of Cambridgeshire PCT, Chris Banks, has been chief executive of Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust for four years.
He led the trust through its successful application for Foundation Trust status in 2004. He has also led the trust's plans for a £300m new hospital plus an adult mental health facility and an integrated primary care centre - the first Private Finance Initiative (PFI) deal involving three NHS organisations.
- 1 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 4 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 5 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 6 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 7 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 8 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
- 9 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 10 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist