Hinchingbrooke nurses 'brilliant'
AFTER reading the report ( Hospital Probes Care for the Elderly, April 15) I felt I had to write to you with a more positive view. I, too, had a recent spell in Walnut Ward when I had pneumonia, and I feel the complete opposite to what was said in that r
AFTER reading the report ("Hospital Probes Care for the Elderly," April 15) I felt I had to write to you with a more positive view.
I, too, had a recent spell in Walnut Ward when I had pneumonia, and I feel the complete opposite to what was said in that report. The nurses and carers were brilliant. They came when buzzed, and I can assure you most buzz for the sake of buzzing, when there is no need for it.
They are under-staffed and under-paid for a good job that they do. The ward was cleaned every day from top to bottom, beds changed every morning, every question answered. Even the young students were fantastic.
Pleas don't just take the word of some who think they have the right always to complain and knock the service that the hospital provides.
You may also want to watch:
Great North Road
- 1 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 6 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 9 Roman millstone with 2,000-year-old engraving of penis to go on display
- 10 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life