Hinchingbrooke nurses 'brilliant'
AFTER reading the report ( Hospital Probes Care for the Elderly, April 15) I felt I had to write to you with a more positive view. I, too, had a recent spell in Walnut Ward when I had pneumonia, and I feel the complete opposite to what was said in that r
AFTER reading the report ("Hospital Probes Care for the Elderly," April 15) I felt I had to write to you with a more positive view.
I, too, had a recent spell in Walnut Ward when I had pneumonia, and I feel the complete opposite to what was said in that report. The nurses and carers were brilliant. They came when buzzed, and I can assure you most buzz for the sake of buzzing, when there is no need for it.
They are under-staffed and under-paid for a good job that they do. The ward was cleaned every day from top to bottom, beds changed every morning, every question answered. Even the young students were fantastic.
Pleas don't just take the word of some who think they have the right always to complain and knock the service that the hospital provides.
You may also want to watch:
Great North Road
- 1 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 2 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 3 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 4 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 5 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 6 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 7 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 8 More Readers' Photos for this week
- 9 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 10 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital