Here’s how you can help
YOU can get involved in The Hunts Post s New Life Appeal in any way you like! If you re having a charity disco, then send the proceeds to the appeal. If you re planning to run a marathon, then collect some sponsorship for the appeal. School children can a
YOU can get involved in The Hunts Post's New Life Appeal in any way you like!
If you're having a charity disco, then send the proceeds to the appeal. If you're planning to run a marathon, then collect some sponsorship for the appeal.
School children can also persuade their teachers to make the New Life Appeal their chosen charity for the year and make sure their fundraising work helps the local hospital.
But, whatever you do, be sure to let us know. We'll provide the publicity and help raise awareness of your event or particular effort.
You may also want to watch:
Every penny will help give our children a better start in life as well as giving parents better facilities and peace of mind.
INFORMATION: Let us know what you're planning for the appeal by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01480 411481. We can also supply copies of the appeal logo should you need some art work and will be organising a number of fundraisers. Cheques can be made payable to the New Life Appeal and sent c/o The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB.
- 1 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 2 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 3 Not one, but possibly two viaducts for St Neots!
- 4 Metro is off the cards says new mayor Dr Nik Johnson
- 5 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 6 Police warning after spate of thefts from cars in Warboys
- 7 Solar farm plan will have no impact on 'light, noise or smell'
- 8 Tickets on sale now for this summer's Shakespeare at the George
- 9 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners
- 10 Mother pleads for housing 'electrical checks' after losing children in fire