Here’s how you can help
YOU can get involved in The Hunts Post s New Life Appeal in any way you like! If you re having a charity disco, then send the proceeds to the appeal. If you re planning to run a marathon, then collect some sponsorship for the appeal. School children can a
YOU can get involved in The Hunts Post's New Life Appeal in any way you like!
If you're having a charity disco, then send the proceeds to the appeal. If you're planning to run a marathon, then collect some sponsorship for the appeal.
School children can also persuade their teachers to make the New Life Appeal their chosen charity for the year and make sure their fundraising work helps the local hospital.
But, whatever you do, be sure to let us know. We'll provide the publicity and help raise awareness of your event or particular effort.
Every penny will help give our children a better start in life as well as giving parents better facilities and peace of mind.
INFORMATION: Let us know what you're planning for the appeal by e-mailing email@example.com or calling 01480 411481. We can also supply copies of the appeal logo should you need some art work and will be organising a number of fundraisers. Cheques can be made payable to the New Life Appeal and sent c/o The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 3 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 4 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 5 Updated details of the Christmas lights switch-on in St Neots
- 6 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 7 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 8 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 9 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 10 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital