Here’s how you can help
YOU can get involved in The Hunts Post s New Life Appeal in any way you like! If you re having a charity disco, then send the proceeds to the appeal. If you re planning to run a marathon, then collect some sponsorship for the appeal. School children can a
YOU can get involved in The Hunts Post's New Life Appeal in any way you like!
If you're having a charity disco, then send the proceeds to the appeal. If you're planning to run a marathon, then collect some sponsorship for the appeal.
School children can also persuade their teachers to make the New Life Appeal their chosen charity for the year and make sure their fundraising work helps the local hospital.
But, whatever you do, be sure to let us know. We'll provide the publicity and help raise awareness of your event or particular effort.
You may also want to watch:
Every penny will help give our children a better start in life as well as giving parents better facilities and peace of mind.
INFORMATION: Let us know what you're planning for the appeal by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01480 411481. We can also supply copies of the appeal logo should you need some art work and will be organising a number of fundraisers. Cheques can be made payable to the New Life Appeal and sent c/o The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB.
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 3 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 4 Day of action at Camp Beagle as protesters demand release of puppies
- 5 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 6 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 7 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 8 Plea for caution as Covid-19 rates rise
- 9 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 10 Maddy's epic Channel swim will be 'powered by plants'