Here’s how you can get involved with New Life Appeal
YOU can get involved in The Hunts Post s New Life Appeal in any way you like! If you re having a charity disco, then send the proceeds to the appeal. If you re planning to run a marathon, then collect some sponsorship for the appeal. School children can a
YOU can get involved in The Hunts Post's New Life Appeal in any way you like!
If you're having a charity disco, then send the proceeds to the appeal. If you're planning to run a marathon, then collect some sponsorship for the appeal.
School children can also persuade their teachers to make the New Life Appeal their chosen charity for the year and make sure their fundraising work helps the local hospital.
But, whatever you do, be sure to let us know. We'll provide the publicity and help raise awareness of your event or particular effort.
You may also want to watch:
Every penny will help give our children a better start in life as well as giving parents better facilities and peace of mind.
INFORMATION: Let us know what you're planning for the appeal by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01480 411481. We can also supply copies of the appeal logo should you need some art work and will be organising a number of fundraisers. Cheques can be made payable to the New Life Appeal and sent c/o The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB.
- 1 St Neots rapist jailed for 11 years
- 2 New Post Office branch opens in St Neots
- 3 Suspected firearm and drugs found in raid on Huntingdon house
- 4 Eric Morecambe 'amused guests' when his family owned this St Ives hotel
- 5 'Unprecedented crisis’ over school bus drivers
- 6 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 7 Motorists urged not to 'panic buy' fuel as queues cause chaos across Hunts
- 8 Old Mill upgrade at Godmanchester is suspended through lack of materials
- 9 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders
- 10 Hinchingbrooke Hospital needs 'urgent' rebuild by 2030, warns MP