Help Huntingdonshire woman become Miss England
A YOUNG Huntingdonshire woman is hoping to break into modelling superstardom by becoming Miss Fresh Photographic…and then Miss England. Chelsea Tarbox, 18, who is already a part-time model, is one of the finalists for the title Miss Fresh Photographic, on
A YOUNG Huntingdonshire woman is hoping to break into modelling superstardom by becoming Miss Fresh Photographic...and then Miss England.
Chelsea Tarbox, 18, who is already a part-time model, is one of the finalists for the title Miss Fresh Photographic, one of the early heats of the Miss England contest. If she wins, Chelsea will become one of 10 contestants to compete for the Miss England title.
Chelsea, a former Hinchingbrooke School pupil who lives at Brington, was asked to take part in the competition while shopping at the Clothes Show in London in December.
She said: "I was put through to the finals of the Miss Fresh Photographic heat, but I need lots of votes to get me through to the semi-finals in London in June.
"I have modelled for several advertising campaigns, including Xbox and Tesco and I have been on the front cover of magazines."
Currently, Chelsea, who started modelling after she won a competition to appear in the teen magazines, Sugar and Bliss, has a day-job as a waitress at Brampton Hut.
- 1 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 2 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit
- 3 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 4 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 5 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 6 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 7 Huntingdon is full of Christmas cheer
- 8 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 9 Could you give these pets a home?
- 10 Club of the Week: St Ives u3a who have celebrated their 10-year anniversary
If she wins the Miss England title, she will then travel to Johannesburg to compete with national beauties from all over the globe for the Miss World sash.
INFORMATION: To vote for Chelsea, visit www.missengland.info/regionals/photoheat6