Help Huntingdonshire woman become Miss England
A YOUNG Huntingdonshire woman is hoping to break into modelling superstardom by becoming Miss Fresh Photographic…and then Miss England. Chelsea Tarbox, 18, who is already a part-time model, is one of the finalists for the title Miss Fresh Photographic, on
A YOUNG Huntingdonshire woman is hoping to break into modelling superstardom by becoming Miss Fresh Photographic...and then Miss England.
Chelsea Tarbox, 18, who is already a part-time model, is one of the finalists for the title Miss Fresh Photographic, one of the early heats of the Miss England contest. If she wins, Chelsea will become one of 10 contestants to compete for the Miss England title.
Chelsea, a former Hinchingbrooke School pupil who lives at Brington, was asked to take part in the competition while shopping at the Clothes Show in London in December.
She said: "I was put through to the finals of the Miss Fresh Photographic heat, but I need lots of votes to get me through to the semi-finals in London in June.
You may also want to watch:
"I have modelled for several advertising campaigns, including Xbox and Tesco and I have been on the front cover of magazines."
Currently, Chelsea, who started modelling after she won a competition to appear in the teen magazines, Sugar and Bliss, has a day-job as a waitress at Brampton Hut.
- 1 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 2 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 5 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 6 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 7 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 8 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 9 Village Focus: Silver coins among ancient finds in Hartford
- 10 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
If she wins the Miss England title, she will then travel to Johannesburg to compete with national beauties from all over the globe for the Miss World sash.
INFORMATION: To vote for Chelsea, visit www.missengland.info/regionals/photoheat6