Help Huntingdonshire woman become Miss England
A YOUNG Huntingdonshire woman is hoping to break into modelling superstardom by becoming Miss Fresh Photographic…and then Miss England. Chelsea Tarbox, 18, who is already a part-time model, is one of the finalists for the title Miss Fresh Photographic, on
A YOUNG Huntingdonshire woman is hoping to break into modelling superstardom by becoming Miss Fresh Photographic...and then Miss England.
Chelsea Tarbox, 18, who is already a part-time model, is one of the finalists for the title Miss Fresh Photographic, one of the early heats of the Miss England contest. If she wins, Chelsea will become one of 10 contestants to compete for the Miss England title.
Chelsea, a former Hinchingbrooke School pupil who lives at Brington, was asked to take part in the competition while shopping at the Clothes Show in London in December.
She said: "I was put through to the finals of the Miss Fresh Photographic heat, but I need lots of votes to get me through to the semi-finals in London in June.
You may also want to watch:
"I have modelled for several advertising campaigns, including Xbox and Tesco and I have been on the front cover of magazines."
Currently, Chelsea, who started modelling after she won a competition to appear in the teen magazines, Sugar and Bliss, has a day-job as a waitress at Brampton Hut.
- 1 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 2 'Armed police' swarm on St Ives road in 'ongoing incident'
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 5 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 6 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 7 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 8 Here are your 'at a glance' lockdown changes from today (May 17)
- 9 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic
- 10 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
If she wins the Miss England title, she will then travel to Johannesburg to compete with national beauties from all over the globe for the Miss World sash.
INFORMATION: To vote for Chelsea, visit www.missengland.info/regionals/photoheat6