Have you say on cycle route
MEMBERS of the public are being invited to have their say on a new cycle route that would link St Neots and Little Paxton. Cambridgeshire County Council has launched a public consultation on the proposed new cycleway between Mill Lane, Little Paxton and
MEMBERS of the public are being invited to have their say on a new cycle route that would link St Neots and Little Paxton.
Cambridgeshire County Council has launched a public consultation on the proposed new cycleway between Mill Lane, Little Paxton and New Street, St Neots.
The scheme is part of the St Neots Transport Strategy which aims to improve cycling and walking in the area. It also aims to create a safer route for cyclists and pedestrians and will provide a link between residential areas, schools and the town centre.
If there are no objections to the 1.1km route along the B1041 (known as the Island Common), work could start as early as this summer.
You may also want to watch:
An exhibition on the proposals is being held on Thursday (May 1) in the St Neots Rugby Club car park from 4-8pm.
INFORMATION: Anyone wanting to have their say on the proposals, should e-mail email@example.com or write to St Neots Island Common Consultation, ET1028, Castle Court, Shire Hall, Castle Hill, Cambridge, CB3 0AP or phone 0845 0455212. The deadline is Friday, May 23.
- 1 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 2 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 3 Not one, but possibly two viaducts for St Neots!
- 4 Metro is off the cards says new mayor Dr Nik Johnson
- 5 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 6 Police warning after spate of thefts from cars in Warboys
- 7 Solar farm plan will have no impact on 'light, noise or smell'
- 8 Tickets on sale now for this summer's Shakespeare at the George
- 9 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners
- 10 Mother pleads for housing 'electrical checks' after losing children in fire