Have you say on cycle route
MEMBERS of the public are being invited to have their say on a new cycle route that would link St Neots and Little Paxton. Cambridgeshire County Council has launched a public consultation on the proposed new cycleway between Mill Lane, Little Paxton and
MEMBERS of the public are being invited to have their say on a new cycle route that would link St Neots and Little Paxton.
Cambridgeshire County Council has launched a public consultation on the proposed new cycleway between Mill Lane, Little Paxton and New Street, St Neots.
The scheme is part of the St Neots Transport Strategy which aims to improve cycling and walking in the area. It also aims to create a safer route for cyclists and pedestrians and will provide a link between residential areas, schools and the town centre.
If there are no objections to the 1.1km route along the B1041 (known as the Island Common), work could start as early as this summer.
You may also want to watch:
An exhibition on the proposals is being held on Thursday (May 1) in the St Neots Rugby Club car park from 4-8pm.
INFORMATION: Anyone wanting to have their say on the proposals, should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or write to St Neots Island Common Consultation, ET1028, Castle Court, Shire Hall, Castle Hill, Cambridge, CB3 0AP or phone 0845 0455212. The deadline is Friday, May 23.
- 1 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 2 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 3 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 4 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 5 Wanted woman accused of killing children in M1 crash could be in Huntingdon
- 6 Freed from custody, animal rights campaigner back at Camp Beagle
- 7 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 8 Co-op grocery delivery robots are coming to Cambridgeshire
- 9 446 catalytic converter thefts in just 8 months reported in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Godmanchester author reveals amazing accounts of Second World War in new book