Have a ball with the New Life Appeal and help Cambs new-born babies
THE Hunts Post is throwing a New Life Appeal ball next year to help add further funds to our charity drive – and your business could be involved. The Burgess Hall in St Ives has been booked for Friday, March 6, the caterers have been given a sumptuous men
THE Hunts Post is throwing a New Life Appeal ball next year to help add further funds to our charity drive - and your business could be involved.
The Burgess Hall in St Ives has been booked for Friday, March 6, the caterers have been given a sumptuous menu to prepare and the musicians have the date in their diary.
But we need your help to make the party go with a swing.
The evening will start with a Champagne reception followed by dinner, dancing and an auction with some unique prizes and experiences on offer.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, at £40 each, are now on sale, but new sponsors and auction prizes are needed.
The ball will raise money for the special care baby unit and maternity department at Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon.
- 1 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 2 St Neots Covid vaccination centre is on the move
- 3 Colourful benches have been placed in St Neots
- 4 Body discovered in Hartford believed to be missing Nathan
- 5 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 6 Car crashes into safety barriers as driver flees scene
- 7 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 8 Burglars used paving slabs and sledge hammers to smash into homes
- 9 Paedophile offered 'naked massages' to undercover police officer
- 10 Buckle hits half-century but Hunts boys fall to Northants defeat
Sponsorship packages for the night on offer. Stagecoach and M S Lynch Consultancy have already confirmed they will be supporting this worthy cause.
However, there are plenty of other ways for companies and individuals to get involved, either through sponsorship or donating an auction prize.
Andy Veale, editor of The Hunts Post, said: "We are planning to make this a really special night - and an event that will raise a lot of money for our New Life Appeal.
"Hinchingbrooke Hospital is a much-loved facility in Huntingdonshire and charity events such as this help ensure the hospital remains a part of community, providing the best care with the best possible equipment."
Kirsty Mackenzie, The Hunts Post's marketing executive, is coordinating sponsorship packages for the ball and can be contacted on 01480 443417 for a sponsorship information pack.
Ms Mackenzie will also be able to pre-book tickets for the event, with discounts available for booking a table of 10.
Alternatively, if you have an auction idea, please contact Andy Veale, also on the above number.