Main road into Huntingdon re-opens following incident
- Credit: Archant
Delays remain on a main road into Huntingdon following an incident this morning (Monday).
Police closed a section of the B1514 Hartford Road following an incident, with East of England Ambulance Service crews in attendance.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: "We were called at 6.42am with reports of a collision in Hartford Road, involving a car and a motorbike.
"Officers and paramedics attended the scene of the collision, which initially blocked the road in both directions.
"The motorcyclist has been taken to hospital with serious, but not life-threatening injuries. The road is now clear."
You may also want to watch:
Traffic was diverted through Desborough Road and Primrose Lane before police opened the road again in both directions at about 8am.
More to follow
- 1 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 4 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 5 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 6 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 7 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 8 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 9 Village Focus: Silver coins among ancient finds in Hartford
- 10 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter