Main road into Huntingdon re-opens following incident
- Credit: Archant
Delays remain on a main road into Huntingdon following an incident this morning (Monday).
Police closed a section of the B1514 Hartford Road following an incident, with East of England Ambulance Service crews in attendance.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: "We were called at 6.42am with reports of a collision in Hartford Road, involving a car and a motorbike.
"Officers and paramedics attended the scene of the collision, which initially blocked the road in both directions.
"The motorcyclist has been taken to hospital with serious, but not life-threatening injuries. The road is now clear."
You may also want to watch:
Traffic was diverted through Desborough Road and Primrose Lane before police opened the road again in both directions at about 8am.
More to follow
- 1 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 2 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 3 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 4 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 5 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 6 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 9 Entrepreneur and family businessman Philip Lalor has died
- 10 Huntingdon First says use local businesses where possible