Hartford Marina - one rule for some
WHILE I applaud Huntingdonshire District Council for appearing to bend over backwards to find some way of not having to evict boat owners from Hartford marina, I believe that they have no planning permission to live there.
I am mindful of the way local authorities come down like a ton of bricks on gipsy people in similar circumstances.
I sincerely hope that the Hartford Marina problem is resolved to the benefit of the residents.
However, what is sauce for the goose...
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 4 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 5 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 6 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 7 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 8 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 9 Village Focus: Silver coins among ancient finds in Hartford
- 10 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter