Hartford Marina - one rule for some
WHILE I applaud Huntingdonshire District Council for appearing to bend over backwards to find some way of not having to evict boat owners from Hartford marina, I believe that they have no planning permission to live there.
I am mindful of the way local authorities come down like a ton of bricks on gipsy people in similar circumstances.
I sincerely hope that the Hartford Marina problem is resolved to the benefit of the residents.
However, what is sauce for the goose...
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 2 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 3 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village