Hartford Marina - one rule for some
WHILE I applaud Huntingdonshire District Council for appearing to bend over backwards to find some way of not having to evict boat owners from Hartford marina, I believe that they have no planning permission to live there.
I am mindful of the way local authorities come down like a ton of bricks on gipsy people in similar circumstances.
I sincerely hope that the Hartford Marina problem is resolved to the benefit of the residents.
However, what is sauce for the goose...
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Armed police' swarm St Ives road in 'ongoing incident'
- 2 Man suspected of carrying knife 'in the street' is arrested in St Ives
- 3 Prison for 'violent' blackmailers who told victim 'we'll stab you'
- 4 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Here are your 'at a glance' lockdown changes from today (May 17)
- 7 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 8 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 9 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 10 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon