Hartford Marina - one rule for some
WHILE I applaud Huntingdonshire District Council for appearing to bend over backwards to find some way of not having to evict boat owners from Hartford marina, I believe that they have no planning permission to live there.
I am mindful of the way local authorities come down like a ton of bricks on gipsy people in similar circumstances.
I sincerely hope that the Hartford Marina problem is resolved to the benefit of the residents.
However, what is sauce for the goose...
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 6 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 7 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 8 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 10 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet