Group’s logo to be re-VAMP-ed
A MUSICAL theatre society in St Neots is looking for a new logo and is hoping Hunts Post readers will be able to put their design skills to the test. The Variety and Musical Performance Society (known as VAMPS) is the sister group of the St Neots Players
A MUSICAL theatre society in St Neots is looking for a new logo and is hoping Hunts Post readers will be able to put their design skills to the test.
The Variety and Musical Performance Society (known as VAMPS) is the sister group of the St Neots Players and stages musical shows twice a year.
Brenden Sheppard, VAMPS spokesman, said: "The VAMPS logo hasn't changed since the company began quite a few years ago and - to be honest - it's a bit dull.
"We want to promote VAMPS and make everyone feel like they can contribute and get involved. The competition is open to the whole of Cambridgeshire so it's pretty exciting."
You may also want to watch:
The designer of the winning logo will walk away with a DVD player, three musical DVDs and two tickets to VAMPS' next production, Stepping Out which takes place in November.
The design needs to have a musical theatre theme, be colourful and include the acronym VAMPS. The closing date is Sunday, August 26.
- 1 Murder most foul in village's historical records
- 2 St Ives schoolboy looking to claim national title with Kettering Town
- 3 Mum shares her experience in call for IVF to be reinstated
- 4 Hundreds sign petition to get drains cleared in Buckden after more flooding
- 5 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 6 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 7 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 8 Read about the interesting history of the village of Broughton
- 9 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 10 Family pets and beautiful wildlife for our Readers Photos this week
VAMPS meets on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. The last production was Hello, Dolly in April but the group returns to the stage with tap dancing musical Stepping Out at the St Neots Priory Centre.
INFORMATION: E-mail entries to: email@example.com or send to VAMPS Logo Competition, 30 Viscount Court, Eaton Socon, St Neots, PE19 8DH.