Grim Reaper trick or treaters suspected of village vandalism
TRICK or treaters dressed as the Grim Reaper and wearing Scream masks are suspected of theft and vandalism in Little Paxton. Cambridgeshire police said there were several acts of vandalism in the village overnight on Hallowe en (Friday, October 31).At
TRICK or treaters dressed as the Grim Reaper and wearing 'Scream' masks are suspected of theft and vandalism in Little Paxton.
Cambridgeshire police said there were several acts of vandalism in the village overnight on Hallowe'en (Friday, October 31).
At around 1am the wing mirror on a blue Citroen C3 was broken off and thrown at a house whilst cars were also damaged in Willow Close, Gordon Road, Beeson Close and Gordon Close.
Also on the same evening, a young child who was out trick or treating had her bag stolen.
The offenders were described as wearing 'Grim Reaper' outfits with white 'Scream' masks.
Pc Neil English, who is investigating the incidents, said: "In total 10 crimes were committed in the area throughout the evening and we would like to hear from anyone who has information.
- 1 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
- 2 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 3 Woman has 'medical episode' during A1(M) crash
- 4 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 5 13-year-old helped to rescue distressed paddleboarders
- 6 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 7 Thousands come together at RAF Wyton for Armed Forces Day
- 8 Man fined £300 after being linked to fly-tipping
- 9 John Major's 'bad luck' comment is 'absolutely disgraceful' says son of victim
- 10 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
"We believe that these crimes are connected and are urging parents to speak to their children to see if they have heard anything."
INFORMATION: Contact Pc Neil English on 0845 4564564.