Greenhouse gases to blame
WHAT Rev Foster also fails to mention is the fact that the Hadley Centre (part of the Met Office) from which he obtained the graph that was printed is in do doubt that Climate change is happening and humans are contributing to it (from its web site). It
WHAT Rev Foster also fails to mention is the fact that the Hadley Centre (part of the Met
Office) from which he obtained the graph that was printed is in do doubt that "Climate change is happening and humans are contributing to it" (from its web site). It also states that: "There is indisputable evidence that this observed global warming is predominantly caused by increases in greenhouse gas concentrations. Concentrations of CO2, created largely by the burning of fossil fuels, are now much higher, and increasing at a much faster rate, than at any time in the last 600,000 years.
"Because CO2 is a greenhouse gas, the increased concentrations have contributed to the recent warming and probably most of the warming over the last 50 years."
The graph that was printed is also misleading because it is not showing absolute temperature, which is rising, but instead variation in temperature relative to some point which Rev Foster does not specify.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 3 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 4 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 5 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 9 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 10 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic