Greenhouse gases to blame
WHAT Rev Foster also fails to mention is the fact that the Hadley Centre (part of the Met Office) from which he obtained the graph that was printed is in do doubt that Climate change is happening and humans are contributing to it (from its web site). It
WHAT Rev Foster also fails to mention is the fact that the Hadley Centre (part of the Met
Office) from which he obtained the graph that was printed is in do doubt that "Climate change is happening and humans are contributing to it" (from its web site). It also states that: "There is indisputable evidence that this observed global warming is predominantly caused by increases in greenhouse gas concentrations. Concentrations of CO2, created largely by the burning of fossil fuels, are now much higher, and increasing at a much faster rate, than at any time in the last 600,000 years.
"Because CO2 is a greenhouse gas, the increased concentrations have contributed to the recent warming and probably most of the warming over the last 50 years."
The graph that was printed is also misleading because it is not showing absolute temperature, which is rising, but instead variation in temperature relative to some point which Rev Foster does not specify.
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
- 3 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 4 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 5 Plans for new Pightle land in Eaton Socon after generous donation
- 6 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Fresh wave of Camp Beagle protests as vans arrive at Wyton complex
- 8 New mayor of Huntingdon unveiled at annual town council meeting
- 9 REVEALED: The 'gang of five' who want Dr Nik Johnson gone
- 10 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire