Green technology needs time to develop
ISN’T it a pity that Mr Foster spends so much of his time trawling the internet to gather negative things to write wind generators.
Everything we now take for granted started out with drawbacks that were overcome by research and development. Early cars were so unreliable that they needed a riding mechanic. The first computers filled a whole room and wouldn’t fit into the average household.
Our first monochrome TV was more wavy lines than pictures. I remember going to Olympia in London to see the first colour TV which was more turquoise than colour. Several sets later red flare was ironed out and Patrick Moore lost his strange orange skin tone. We now live in 3D cyber space.
Investment in renewable energy will develop a useful asset into a sophisticated hybrid system.
When you switch on your computer, Mr Foster, be amazed. Also be aware that negativity stands in the way of progress.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Huntingdon dealer who stole from vulnerable man is jailed
- 2 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 3 Delicious dessert shop 'Snix Snax' opens
- 4 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Warning to Huntingdon residents about the legal use of e-scooters
- 6 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 7 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 10 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life