Great care at Hinchingbrooke Hospital – thank you
I WAS taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital as an emergency just before Christmas, and admitted as a patient. The care I received on Juniper Ward was excellent, staying for nine days over Christmas.
The nursing staff were kind and considerate, although the shortage of staff was obvious. Both the night shift and the daytime staff were exhausted at the end of their day. Due to my condition I had not eaten for two weeks, however the food presented to me was tempting and encouraged me to eat, both in small portions and content.
Let us hope that Hinchingbrooke can continue to serve us in this way.
St Audrey Lane
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 2 Here's your 'thank you' messages for school staff
- 3 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 4 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 5 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 6 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 7 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 8 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 9 Your photos capture stunning sunsets and frosty mornings
- 10 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son