Great care at Hinchingbrooke Hospital – thank you
I WAS taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital as an emergency just before Christmas, and admitted as a patient. The care I received on Juniper Ward was excellent, staying for nine days over Christmas.
The nursing staff were kind and considerate, although the shortage of staff was obvious. Both the night shift and the daytime staff were exhausted at the end of their day. Due to my condition I had not eaten for two weeks, however the food presented to me was tempting and encouraged me to eat, both in small portions and content.
Let us hope that Hinchingbrooke can continue to serve us in this way.
St Audrey Lane
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 3 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 4 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 5 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 6 Updated details of the Christmas lights switch-on in St Neots
- 7 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 8 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 9 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 10 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital