Great care at Hinchingbrooke Hospital – thank you
I WAS taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital as an emergency just before Christmas, and admitted as a patient. The care I received on Juniper Ward was excellent, staying for nine days over Christmas.
The nursing staff were kind and considerate, although the shortage of staff was obvious. Both the night shift and the daytime staff were exhausted at the end of their day. Due to my condition I had not eaten for two weeks, however the food presented to me was tempting and encouraged me to eat, both in small portions and content.
Let us hope that Hinchingbrooke can continue to serve us in this way.
St Audrey Lane
You may also want to watch:
- 1 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 2 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 3 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 4 Hunts Post Reader Photos for this week
- 5 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 6 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 7 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 9 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
- 10 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?