Great care at Hinchingbrooke Hospital – thank you
I WAS taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital as an emergency just before Christmas, and admitted as a patient. The care I received on Juniper Ward was excellent, staying for nine days over Christmas.
The nursing staff were kind and considerate, although the shortage of staff was obvious. Both the night shift and the daytime staff were exhausted at the end of their day. Due to my condition I had not eaten for two weeks, however the food presented to me was tempting and encouraged me to eat, both in small portions and content.
Let us hope that Hinchingbrooke can continue to serve us in this way.
St Audrey Lane
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 3 Patients avoided going to the doctor out of fear of 'catching Covid'
- 4 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 5 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 6 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages
- 7 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days
- 8 Olive Indian receives service award for a second year
- 9 Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- 10 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls