Gold and silver wins for St Ives agency at digital awards
The online achievements of a St Ives digital agency have been celebrated at this year’s Cambridgeshire Digital Awards.
BAO Agency, based in Crown Street, stood head and shoulders above the rest to walk away with two golds and one silver, including the most prestigious award of the night.
The company, which was nominated for six awards, was handed the top accolade of best website. The judges were impressed that the agency’s platform “incorporated striking imagery” along with “strong content and some of the most innovative design elements”.
Also on the night, the firm took silver in the marketing and creative website category.
On top of this, the firm was selected as winners of the small business website, presented by Connecting Cambridgeshire, for its production of the women’s fashion platform The Cult and Classic.
You may also want to watch:
Joe Trippett, founder, said: “We were not expecting to win anything on the night so to get three awards is hugely flattering and testament to the hard work our team put into each and every project.”
All gold-winning websites are now entered into a champions’ event, which puts all contenders from the eight regions against each other in a public vote.
- 1 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford
- 2 Drivers escape unharmed after lorry and roadworks truck crash on A1m
- 3 Huge queues and excitement in Huntingdon as shoppers return
- 4 New Shoe Zone 'concept store' opens
- 5 Story of "poltergeist activity" at the local pub
- 6 People and businesses in St Neots 'thrilled' as lockdown eases
- 7 Tribute for inspirational transplant patient Sammi Sparke
- 8 Burglar's DNA linked to break in at Ramsey Royal British Legion Club
- 9 New secondary school for St Neots could be open by 2025
- 10 Fenstanton Youth pick up where they left off with win over Bluntisham Blasters
BAO will be the only agency that is lucky enough to have two entries in the next stage of the awards process which will take place, in February.
Accolades were handed out in 15 categories including best website, mobile app, and use of social media for business.