Global appeal key for firms as leading businesses are honoured at ceremony
- Credit: Archant
Huntingdonshire businesses have been recognised for their hard work, commitment and growth at an industry awards.
Two of the district’s companies stood out at the Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce Global Awards.
St Neots-based Kinesis, and Prestige Business Travel, of St Ives, came out of top at the awards ceremony last month.
Kinesis, based on Colmworth Business Park, emerged as a winner for the second year running in the export growth category. The company received the award in recognition of its sustained and remarkable rate of export growth, and is now a leading international supplier of scientific laboratory equipment and instruments.
Jamie Gallifant, group managing director, said: “This is a proud moment for Kinesis. We are delighted and honoured to have won this prestigious award by the Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce for the second year running.
“We understand that this success is directly attributable to the efforts of all within the Kinesis Group. This is an important stage in our company development and we will strive to continue to offer unrivalled service and support to our global customer base.”
Prestige Business Travel, based in Parsons Green, St Ives, took home the best International Service Provider award.
- 1 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 2 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 3 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 4 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
- 5 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 6 White roses and political history in Huntingdonshire
- 7 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 8 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 9 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
- 10 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Cambridgeshire
Louisa Morrey, director of Prestige Business Travel, said: “It has been a fantastic team achievement. As a business we take great pride in meeting our clients’ every need. Listening carefully to their objectives and always aiming to deliver above and beyond their expectations.
“We have been providing cost effective business travel solutions for almost 10 years, taking care of the travel needs for a wide variety of organisations and making sure that every traveller arrives at the right place and at the right time, to carry out their business.”