Global appeal key for firms as leading businesses are honoured at ceremony
- Credit: Archant
Huntingdonshire businesses have been recognised for their hard work, commitment and growth at an industry awards.
Two of the district’s companies stood out at the Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce Global Awards.
St Neots-based Kinesis, and Prestige Business Travel, of St Ives, came out of top at the awards ceremony last month.
Kinesis, based on Colmworth Business Park, emerged as a winner for the second year running in the export growth category. The company received the award in recognition of its sustained and remarkable rate of export growth, and is now a leading international supplier of scientific laboratory equipment and instruments.
Jamie Gallifant, group managing director, said: “This is a proud moment for Kinesis. We are delighted and honoured to have won this prestigious award by the Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce for the second year running.
You may also want to watch:
“We understand that this success is directly attributable to the efforts of all within the Kinesis Group. This is an important stage in our company development and we will strive to continue to offer unrivalled service and support to our global customer base.”
Prestige Business Travel, based in Parsons Green, St Ives, took home the best International Service Provider award.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 4 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 'Am I being overcharged for gas and electricity'?
- 9 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 10 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
Louisa Morrey, director of Prestige Business Travel, said: “It has been a fantastic team achievement. As a business we take great pride in meeting our clients’ every need. Listening carefully to their objectives and always aiming to deliver above and beyond their expectations.
“We have been providing cost effective business travel solutions for almost 10 years, taking care of the travel needs for a wide variety of organisations and making sure that every traveller arrives at the right place and at the right time, to carry out their business.”