Global appeal key for firms as leading businesses are honoured at ceremony
- Credit: Archant
Huntingdonshire businesses have been recognised for their hard work, commitment and growth at an industry awards.
Two of the district’s companies stood out at the Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce Global Awards.
St Neots-based Kinesis, and Prestige Business Travel, of St Ives, came out of top at the awards ceremony last month.
Kinesis, based on Colmworth Business Park, emerged as a winner for the second year running in the export growth category. The company received the award in recognition of its sustained and remarkable rate of export growth, and is now a leading international supplier of scientific laboratory equipment and instruments.
Jamie Gallifant, group managing director, said: “This is a proud moment for Kinesis. We are delighted and honoured to have won this prestigious award by the Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce for the second year running.
You may also want to watch:
“We understand that this success is directly attributable to the efforts of all within the Kinesis Group. This is an important stage in our company development and we will strive to continue to offer unrivalled service and support to our global customer base.”
Prestige Business Travel, based in Parsons Green, St Ives, took home the best International Service Provider award.
- 1 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 2 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 4 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 5 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 6 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 7 Brampton's 'fantastic' village fete welcomes 4,000 revellers
- 8 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 9 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 10 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
Louisa Morrey, director of Prestige Business Travel, said: “It has been a fantastic team achievement. As a business we take great pride in meeting our clients’ every need. Listening carefully to their objectives and always aiming to deliver above and beyond their expectations.
“We have been providing cost effective business travel solutions for almost 10 years, taking care of the travel needs for a wide variety of organisations and making sure that every traveller arrives at the right place and at the right time, to carry out their business.”