Give the dog a Chance
This is Chance, a blind puppy who needs a loving home. The eight-week-old German Shepherd was taken to Wood Green Animal Shelter, in Godmanchester, when the owner realised Chance would need a very special family. The puppy can see some shadows and at his
This is Chance, a blind puppy who needs a loving home.
The eight-week-old German Shepherd was taken to Wood Green Animal Shelter, in Godmanchester, when the owner realised Chance would need a very special family.
The puppy can see some shadows and at his previous home would follow his litter mates around and certainly knew when it was dinner time, said a Wood Green spokesman.
Chance is living in a foster home and is said to have settled in well.
Sue Ketland, in charge of training and development at Wood Green, said: "Chance will need to go to a very special home where he can receive lots of training so he will be able to compensate for his lack of eyesight.
"We will be working closely with Chance's new owners when he is re-homed to offer as much support and guidance as possible."
- 1 Pub regulars celebrate life of former landlord who died during pandemic
- 2 Obsessive stalker jailed for posting explicit photographs of his former partner
- 3 Recap: Thameslink passengers urged to delay travel due to 'incidents'
- 4 Rocks thrown at St Neots school building in vandal attack
- 5 Dry weather continues to impact district as pond drys up in Ramsey
- 6 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 7 Number of bird flu cases have been confirmed in Huntingdonshire
- 8 Fun in the sun at Huntingdon Carnival 2022
- 9 Riverside Miniature Railway raises flag in record breaking year
- 10 Permanent Friday home for HCCN group
INFORMATION: For details about Chance or any of the other animals at Wood Green looking for homes contact 0870 190 4080.
Picture: WOOD GREEN ANIMAL SHELTERS