Give the dog a Chance
This is Chance, a blind puppy who needs a loving home. The eight-week-old German Shepherd was taken to Wood Green Animal Shelter, in Godmanchester, when the owner realised Chance would need a very special family. The puppy can see some shadows and at his
This is Chance, a blind puppy who needs a loving home.
The eight-week-old German Shepherd was taken to Wood Green Animal Shelter, in Godmanchester, when the owner realised Chance would need a very special family.
The puppy can see some shadows and at his previous home would follow his litter mates around and certainly knew when it was dinner time, said a Wood Green spokesman.
Chance is living in a foster home and is said to have settled in well.
You may also want to watch:
Sue Ketland, in charge of training and development at Wood Green, said: "Chance will need to go to a very special home where he can receive lots of training so he will be able to compensate for his lack of eyesight.
"We will be working closely with Chance's new owners when he is re-homed to offer as much support and guidance as possible."
- 1 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 2 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 3 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 4 Labour organiser criticises Labour mayor for hiring a Tory as deputy
- 5 Palmer's 'flagship' £100k homes will be council houses
- 6 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 7 New trophies to celebrate achievement at St Neots school
- 8 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 9 Interactive map shows Covid Indian variant cases in Huntingdonshire
- 10 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
INFORMATION: For details about Chance or any of the other animals at Wood Green looking for homes contact 0870 190 4080.
Picture: WOOD GREEN ANIMAL SHELTERS