Girl assaulted by man with walking stick
A MAN carrying a walking stick is being hunted by police after a 17-year-old girl was assaulted in St Neots. Officers said the incident happened at around 11am on Tuesday, March 18, as the teenager walked along Moores Walk with two friends.The man app
A MAN carrying a walking stick is being hunted by police after a 17-year-old girl was assaulted in St Neots.
Officers said the incident happened at around 11am on Tuesday, March 18, as the teenager walked along Moores Walk with two friends.
The man approached the girls close to the Argos store, grabbed the girl and assaulted her before walking off.
The man is described as around 65-years-old, 6ft tall, white and with grey or brown hair.
He was wearing a green fleece and carrying a wooden walking stick.
Pc Deborah Seagrave, who is investigating, said: "I would appeal to anyone who was in this area of the town last Tuesday and witnessed this incident or thinks they may know who this man is.
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 3 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 4 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 5 Meet the Sassy Lassies cycling group encouraging women in Huntingdonshire to ride
- 6 Suspected case of bird flu in swan reported to DEFRA
- 7 Police check home of 101-year-old animal rights patron for stolen beagles
- 8 A "determined" Huntingdon man takes on Everest after a double lung transplant
- 9 Recap: Lorry and car crash at A141-A1307 junction in Huntingdon
- 10 New homes plan for Huntingdonshire village
"Any information, no matter how small, could prove invaluable in tracing him."
INFORMATION: Contact Pc Seagrave on 0845 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.