Gigs @ Floods Tavern
POPULAR St Ives pub, Floods Tavern has announced a whole batch of new gigs. There seems to be something of a buzz about live music in St Ives at the moment, with the Golden Lion s fantastic new Sunday night gigs, as well as continued regular music at The
POPULAR St Ives pub, Floods Tavern has announced a whole batch of new gigs.
There seems to be something of a buzz about live music in St Ives at the moment, with the Golden Lion's fantastic new Sunday night gigs, as well as continued regular music at The Aviator and The Nelson's Head alongside the regular music at Floods.
As ever, Matt Harvey is a regular feature in the Flood schedules with his catchy pop covers. He appears throughout May, this Saturday, and on Saturday May 12 and Saturday May 26.
He also features with his brilliantly tight band, Third Party playing at the venue on Friday and on Saturday, June 3.
You may also want to watch:
Other highlights include 9Foldpunch, Friday, May 11 and Solvent UK Friday, June 29, classic rock from Blue Haze, Friday, May 18, singer/guitarist Reggie Saturday May 19 and fantastic indie covers-band, Or Wot on Friday, June 1.
- 1 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Hot air balloon 'makes surprise appearance' at primary school
- 3 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 4 Interactive map shows Covid Indian variant cases in Huntingdonshire
- 5 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 6 MP warns EWR rail bosses of 'significant impact' of project
- 7 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 8 Colourful benches have been placed in St Neots
- 9 St Neots Covid vaccination centre is on the move
- 10 Body discovered in Hartford believed to be missing Nathan