Gig of the Week: Living Room Live – Sept 14
LOCAL heroes Badwell Ash play their last gig in Cambridge tomorrow (Thursday) until 2007, as the band head off to Brighton University this month. Headlining the regular excellent acoustic evening in the cellar of CB2 (Norfolk Street, Cambridge), this has
LOCAL heroes Badwell Ash play their last gig in Cambridge tomorrow (Thursday) until 2007, as the band head off to Brighton University this month.
Headlining the regular excellent acoustic evening in the cellar of CB2 (Norfolk Street, Cambridge), this has been a regular showcase slot for the band whose popularity has made them one of the most sought-after bands in the region.
Stewart Charlesworth, vocals, Simon Pettit, bass, and Caz Adlington, drums are all set to study music and plan to get gigs around Brighton and stay together as a band.
Support tomorrow comes from American singer-songwriter, Anton Barbeau, Paul Goodwin - a Cambridge favourite, and touring London artist Daniel Rachel; who is currently promoting his new album, A Taste of Money.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION : A fascinating line-up, and for £4 this seems like a bargain, although be warned that the show quickly sells out and tickets are available only on the door so best to get there as early as possible. Gig 8pm. Doors 7.30pm. RICHARD PAUL
- 1 Family farmers win court case against oat milk giants
- 2 Driver escapes injury after A14 lorry fire
- 3 Look inside new £260,000 luxury flats at former 90s nightclub
- 4 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 5 Great turnout and 'disco royalty' at DSCNNCT festival
- 6 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
- 7 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 8 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Visiting to resume at Hinchingbrooke Hospital