Thursday CAMRA S Booze On The Ouse (until Saturday) - Priory Centre, St Neots, £2/£1. 01480 355893. SWEET n Juicy - Oliver s, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £1 before 11pm, £3 after. HEAT Four Pubstars Karaoke competition - The Lord Protector, Huntingdon, 01
CAMRA'S Booze On The Ouse (until Saturday) - Priory Centre, St Neots, £2/£1. 01480 355893.
SWEET 'n' Juicy - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £1 before 11pm, £3 after.
HEAT Four Pubstars Karaoke competition - The Lord Protector, Huntingdon, 01480 454720.
You may also want to watch:
PRIME Brass - Hinchingbrooke Performing Arts Centre, Huntingdon, 7.30pm. £8.50/£6.50. 01480 388248.
- 1 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 2 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 3 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Fundraisers hit £400,000 milestone after month of charity challenges
- 6 Wanted woman accused of killing children in M1 crash could be in Huntingdon
- 7 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 8 Computing pioneer Sir Clive Sinclair who had links to St Ives dies aged 81
- 9 Spuds in a bucket competition at the gardening club
- 10 Awards for firm celebrating 10th anniversary
HUNTINGDONSHIRE Concert Band - Commemoration Hall, Huntingdon, 8pm. £6/£5. 01480 811027.
SMOOTH - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £4/£2.
KARAOKE practice with TC - The Lord Protector, Huntingdon.
FASTER Muttley! - The George, Fenstaton, from 9pm. 01480 461536.
THE Pigs - Market Inn, Huntingdon, from 9pm.
SKOOL Disc - Oliver's, Huntingdon. 01480 411000.
EDDIE And The Hotrods - Commemoration Hall, Huntingdon. 7.30pm. £11/£9. 0845 2990845.
KENNY Bernard - The Lord Protector, Huntingdon.
ST Neots Sinfonia in concert - Eaton Socon Parish Church, 7.30pm, £8. 01480 392322.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon. Over-18s. No entry after 10.30pm.
Matt Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives. 9pm 01480 467773.
10TH Avenue - Nelsons Head, St Ives, 2.30-5.30pm.
LUNCHTIME live music in the lounge with rock solo guitarist Mickey Flynn. In the evening, the Sunday sessions with local DJs and guests. The Lord Protector, Huntingdon.
THE Bees - The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £10.
I Was A Cub Scout - The Portland Arms, Cambridge, 8pm, £5.50.
ST Neots Folk Club meeting - The King's Head Hotel, South Street, St Neots. 8.15pm. 01234 376278.
GOOD Shoes - The Soul Tree, Cambridge, 8pm, £8.30.