Getting ready to rock the night away at concert
THE GLASTONROCK concert at Hinchingbrooke Performing Arts Centre will take place on Wednesday, February 8 this year, its 11th year. Bands and audience of age range Year 8 to sixth form, which means 12 – 18 years old will be up for a night of rock and alte
THE GLASTONROCK concert at Hinchingbrooke Performing Arts Centre will take place on Wednesday, February 8 this year, its 11th year.
Bands and audience of age range Year 8 to sixth form, which means 12 - 18 years old will be up for a night of rock and alternative music.
Profit raised over the last three years has totalled over £2,500, and activities have already raised about £800 this year alone.
Charitable causes to benefit have included Childline and Malawi Africa Link.
Current organisers, Ross Chisholm and Olly Morris have been involved with the event for four years and have been in charge for three. This will be their last production in charge before being handed to Ramsey Nasheff and Christine Hesketh next year.
The running is as follows for the show:
- 1 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 2 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit
- 3 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 4 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 5 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 6 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 7 Huntingdon is full of Christmas cheer
- 8 Club of the Week: St Ives u3a who have celebrated their 10-year anniversary
- 9 Could you give these pets a home?
- 10 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
7:00 Hannah and Buck
7:15 The Scam
7:30 Intro - Mark Wiltshire and Jack Chitty
7:40 First Aid Boy
8:00 Bad Remidi
8:45 Shadow of Doubt
9:30 Region of Interest
10:00 The Flash
INFORMATION: Olly Morris (01480 891315) (OllyJMorris@ btinternet.com) or Ross Chisholm (01480 810694) (grafham .email@example.com)