Getting ready to rock the night away at concert
THE GLASTONROCK concert at Hinchingbrooke Performing Arts Centre will take place on Wednesday, February 8 this year, its 11th year. Bands and audience of age range Year 8 to sixth form, which means 12 – 18 years old will be up for a night of rock and alte
THE GLASTONROCK concert at Hinchingbrooke Performing Arts Centre will take place on Wednesday, February 8 this year, its 11th year.
Bands and audience of age range Year 8 to sixth form, which means 12 - 18 years old will be up for a night of rock and alternative music.
Profit raised over the last three years has totalled over £2,500, and activities have already raised about £800 this year alone.
Charitable causes to benefit have included Childline and Malawi Africa Link.
You may also want to watch:
Current organisers, Ross Chisholm and Olly Morris have been involved with the event for four years and have been in charge for three. This will be their last production in charge before being handed to Ramsey Nasheff and Christine Hesketh next year.
The running is as follows for the show:
- 1 Brampton Post Office customers say fond farewell to postmaster
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Kimbolton business announces new CEO
- 4 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 5 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 6 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 7 Free Covid testing kits now available at some pharmacies
- 8 Organic Hunts beauty company Bossy Glossy gets celebrity support
- 9 East West Rail Route - further consultation going ahead
- 10 Primary school earns Fairtrade status
7:00 Hannah and Buck
7:15 The Scam
7:30 Intro - Mark Wiltshire and Jack Chitty
7:40 First Aid Boy
8:00 Bad Remidi
8:45 Shadow of Doubt
9:30 Region of Interest
10:00 The Flash
INFORMATION: Olly Morris (01480 891315) (OllyJMorris@ btinternet.com) or Ross Chisholm (01480 810694) (grafham .firstname.lastname@example.org)