Getting ready to rock the night away at concert
THE GLASTONROCK concert at Hinchingbrooke Performing Arts Centre will take place on Wednesday, February 8 this year, its 11th year. Bands and audience of age range Year 8 to sixth form, which means 12 – 18 years old will be up for a night of rock and alte
THE GLASTONROCK concert at Hinchingbrooke Performing Arts Centre will take place on Wednesday, February 8 this year, its 11th year.
Bands and audience of age range Year 8 to sixth form, which means 12 - 18 years old will be up for a night of rock and alternative music.
Profit raised over the last three years has totalled over £2,500, and activities have already raised about £800 this year alone.
Charitable causes to benefit have included Childline and Malawi Africa Link.
Current organisers, Ross Chisholm and Olly Morris have been involved with the event for four years and have been in charge for three. This will be their last production in charge before being handed to Ramsey Nasheff and Christine Hesketh next year.
The running is as follows for the show:
- 1 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 2 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 3 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 4 Meet the Sassy Lassies cycling group encouraging women in Huntingdonshire to ride
- 5 Suspected case of bird flu in swan reported to DEFRA
- 6 Police check home of 101-year-old animal rights patron for stolen beagles
- 7 New homes plan for Huntingdonshire village
- 8 Site cleared after 'grenade' prompts alarm
- 9 7 of the most beautiful churches in Cambridgeshire
- 10 A "determined" Huntingdon man takes on Everest after a double lung transplant
7:00 Hannah and Buck
7:15 The Scam
7:30 Intro - Mark Wiltshire and Jack Chitty
7:40 First Aid Boy
8:00 Bad Remidi
8:45 Shadow of Doubt
9:30 Region of Interest
10:00 The Flash
INFORMATION: Olly Morris (01480 891315) (OllyJMorris@ btinternet.com) or Ross Chisholm (01480 810694) (grafham .firstname.lastname@example.org)