Get set for the launch of this year’s Hunts Post Huntingdonshire Business Awards
- Credit: Archant
The 20th annual Hunts Post Huntingdonshire Business Awards will be launched later this month, as part of the Huntingdonshire Business Fair.
The breakfast launch will take place at Wood Green Animal Shelter, in London Road, Godmanchester, on Wednesday, April 26, before the start of the district’s biggest business-to-business fair.
At the awards’ launch there will be an opportunity to find out about the accolades from previous winners, sponsors and judges.
If you are interested in entering the business awards but don’t know where to start, the breakfast launch will be the perfect opportunity to learn more about the entry process and how to submit an award-winning entry.
The launch runs from 8-10am and will include tea, coffee and bacon rolls for attendees on arrival.
At the event there will also be a chance to network with established and blossoming firms in Huntingdonshire to build vital business connections and gain advice on how to develop your business.
The awards have been in place since 1997 and, since their conception, have become the leading event of their kind in the district.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 5 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 6 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 7 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 8 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 9 Christmas Light Switch On's are back this year
- 10 Two year ban on begging for these six
The gala event recognises and rewards innovation, along with best practice within the business community of Huntingdonshire.
To find out more about the event and register for your free ticket for The Hunts Post Business Awards launch go to: www.huntsbusinessawards.co.uk.