Get set for the launch of this year’s Hunts Post Huntingdonshire Business Awards
- Credit: Archant
The 20th annual Hunts Post Huntingdonshire Business Awards will be launched later this month, as part of the Huntingdonshire Business Fair.
The breakfast launch will take place at Wood Green Animal Shelter, in London Road, Godmanchester, on Wednesday, April 26, before the start of the district’s biggest business-to-business fair.
At the awards’ launch there will be an opportunity to find out about the accolades from previous winners, sponsors and judges.
If you are interested in entering the business awards but don’t know where to start, the breakfast launch will be the perfect opportunity to learn more about the entry process and how to submit an award-winning entry.
The launch runs from 8-10am and will include tea, coffee and bacon rolls for attendees on arrival.
You may also want to watch:
At the event there will also be a chance to network with established and blossoming firms in Huntingdonshire to build vital business connections and gain advice on how to develop your business.
The awards have been in place since 1997 and, since their conception, have become the leading event of their kind in the district.
- 1 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 2 One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 3 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 4 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 5 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 6 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 7 Tim retires after 25 years with law firm
- 8 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
- 9 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
- 10 Hunts Post Reader Photos for this week
The gala event recognises and rewards innovation, along with best practice within the business community of Huntingdonshire.
To find out more about the event and register for your free ticket for The Hunts Post Business Awards launch go to: www.huntsbusinessawards.co.uk.