Get barbecuing in Cambs with �150 of food vouchers
BARBECUE entertaining is the UK’s number one home leisure activity – with Brits showing the rest of Europe the way.
We’re Europe’s leading barbecue nation, hosting more than 120million last year – and on average we’ll hold nine barbecues each this summer.
Latest figures suggest we’ll spend around �35 each time on food and drink – so we’ve cooked up a really tasty prize to win in conjunction with your local Anglia Co-operative foodstores at Constable Road, St Ives; Old Great North Road, Eaton Socon; and Newtown Road, Ramsey.
Three lucky Hunts Post readers will each win �150 worth of vouchers to spend at the stores and make their summer family ‘barbies’ an occasion to remember.
The stores have everything you’ll need to create a real recipe for success – including meats, salads, vegetables, drinks and sweet treats. You’ll also find barbecue coals and cooking implements – and with some mouth-watering deals on offer, there’s every reason to get grilling!
You may also want to watch:
To help your money go further, you can save �6 the next time you spend �40 at the Anglia Co-operative foodstores in St Ives, Eaton Socon and Ramsey by using the special coupon printed this week in The Hunts Post (June 13 edition).
To stand a chance of winning today’s prize, all you have to do is answer the following question:
- 1 'Armed police' swarm St Ives road in 'ongoing incident'
- 2 Man suspected of carrying knife 'in the street' is arrested in St Ives
- 3 Prison for 'violent' blackmailers who told victim 'we'll stab you'
- 4 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Here are your 'at a glance' lockdown changes from today (May 17)
- 7 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 8 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 9 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 10 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
In which country would you find the World Series of Barbecue?
TEXT THP BBQ followed by your answer (A, B or C) and your name and postcode to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on June 20. Usual promotion rules apply. Text customer services: 0207 633 5020. By responding to promotions, offers and competitions you agree that we and other Archant Ltd companies may contact you with services that may be of interest.
You will not be charged for receiving these messages and you may opt out at any time by replying STOP to the originating number.