GALLERY: Huntingdon nursery marks Valentine’s Day with mock wedding
A MOCK wedding took place at a Huntingdon nursery on Friday (February 12) to coincide with Valentine s Day. Three and four year olds at Hinchingbrooke Nursery dressed in their best outfits to attend the wedding. As part of the celebrations children wore
A MOCK wedding took place at a Huntingdon nursery on Friday (February 12) to coincide with Valentine's Day.
Three and four year olds at Hinchingbrooke Nursery dressed in their best outfits to attend the wedding.
As part of the celebrations children wore name stickers identifying their roles including mother of the bride and father of the bride and made invitations and name settings.
The bridesmaids carried flowers and wore tiaras.
You may also want to watch:
Beautiful bride for the day was Jackie Bai and her handsome groom was Charlie Cope, both aged three.
The happy couple exchanged (plastic) rings and then cut a wedding cake. Guests toasted the newlyweds with grape juice and apple juice in plastic champagne flutes.
- 1 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 2 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 3 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 4 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 5 All UK adults to be offered Covid vaccine by September, says Government
- 6 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 10 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal
Charlotte Anderson, nursery manager said: "It was the children's idea. We had been learning about Valentines Day and they thought it would be great to have a mock wedding. They all had a fabulous time.