GALLERY: Huntingdon nursery marks Valentine’s Day with mock wedding
A MOCK wedding took place at a Huntingdon nursery on Friday (February 12) to coincide with Valentine s Day. Three and four year olds at Hinchingbrooke Nursery dressed in their best outfits to attend the wedding. As part of the celebrations children wore
A MOCK wedding took place at a Huntingdon nursery on Friday (February 12) to coincide with Valentine's Day.
Three and four year olds at Hinchingbrooke Nursery dressed in their best outfits to attend the wedding.
As part of the celebrations children wore name stickers identifying their roles including mother of the bride and father of the bride and made invitations and name settings.
The bridesmaids carried flowers and wore tiaras.
You may also want to watch:
Beautiful bride for the day was Jackie Bai and her handsome groom was Charlie Cope, both aged three.
The happy couple exchanged (plastic) rings and then cut a wedding cake. Guests toasted the newlyweds with grape juice and apple juice in plastic champagne flutes.
- 1 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 4 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 5 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 6 More Readers' Photos for this week
- 7 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 8 Wildlife group wants to hear about grass snake sightings
- 9 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 10 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
Charlotte Anderson, nursery manager said: "It was the children's idea. We had been learning about Valentines Day and they thought it would be great to have a mock wedding. They all had a fabulous time.