GALLERY: Huntingdon nursery marks Valentine’s Day with mock wedding
A MOCK wedding took place at a Huntingdon nursery on Friday (February 12) to coincide with Valentine s Day. Three and four year olds at Hinchingbrooke Nursery dressed in their best outfits to attend the wedding. As part of the celebrations children wore
A MOCK wedding took place at a Huntingdon nursery on Friday (February 12) to coincide with Valentine's Day.
Three and four year olds at Hinchingbrooke Nursery dressed in their best outfits to attend the wedding.
As part of the celebrations children wore name stickers identifying their roles including mother of the bride and father of the bride and made invitations and name settings.
The bridesmaids carried flowers and wore tiaras.
Beautiful bride for the day was Jackie Bai and her handsome groom was Charlie Cope, both aged three.
The happy couple exchanged (plastic) rings and then cut a wedding cake. Guests toasted the newlyweds with grape juice and apple juice in plastic champagne flutes.
- 1 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 4 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 5 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 6 Hinchingbrooke Hospital get share of £4.5m to 'improve care'
- 7 Hundreds gather to see Santa on The Quay in St Ives
- 8 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 9 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
Charlotte Anderson, nursery manager said: "It was the children's idea. We had been learning about Valentines Day and they thought it would be great to have a mock wedding. They all had a fabulous time.