GALLERY: Huntingdon nursery marks Valentine’s Day with mock wedding
A MOCK wedding took place at a Huntingdon nursery on Friday (February 12) to coincide with Valentine s Day. Three and four year olds at Hinchingbrooke Nursery dressed in their best outfits to attend the wedding. As part of the celebrations children wore
A MOCK wedding took place at a Huntingdon nursery on Friday (February 12) to coincide with Valentine's Day.
Three and four year olds at Hinchingbrooke Nursery dressed in their best outfits to attend the wedding.
As part of the celebrations children wore name stickers identifying their roles including mother of the bride and father of the bride and made invitations and name settings.
The bridesmaids carried flowers and wore tiaras.
You may also want to watch:
Beautiful bride for the day was Jackie Bai and her handsome groom was Charlie Cope, both aged three.
The happy couple exchanged (plastic) rings and then cut a wedding cake. Guests toasted the newlyweds with grape juice and apple juice in plastic champagne flutes.
- 1 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 4 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 5 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 6 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 7 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 10 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
Charlotte Anderson, nursery manager said: "It was the children's idea. We had been learning about Valentines Day and they thought it would be great to have a mock wedding. They all had a fabulous time.