Fun for the kids... nice one Cyril!
SWIMMING, dancing, tennis, roller skating and cooking are just some of the activities on offer this summer at leisure centres in Huntingdonshire. The children s clubs at the centres in St Ives, Huntingdon, St Neots, Ramsey and Sawtry were launched by Cyri
SWIMMING, dancing, tennis, roller skating and cooking are just some of the activities on offer this summer at leisure centres in Huntingdonshire.
The children's clubs at the centres in St Ives, Huntingdon, St Neots, Ramsey and Sawtry were launched by Cyril the Squirrel and will run throughout the holidays.
They are open to children aged five to 12 offering a full day of fun.
Run by Huntingdonshire District Council, they are all registered with Ofsted and provide a fun, caring and exciting environment with experienced CRB-checked staff supervising.
You may also want to watch:
Parents with children under five can take them to soft play sessions where sports halls are transformed into a world of bouncy castles, ball pools and soft play equipment.
INFORMATION: There are still some spaces available for the holiday clubs, sports courses and leisure activities. See: www.huntingdonshire.gov.uk/leisurecentres
- 1 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 2 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners
- 3 Men who threatened shop workers with an axe are jailed
- 4 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 5 Cambs police officer saves life of man who overdosed in park
- 6 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 7 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 8 Election Special: Who's standing where in Huntingdonshire
- 9 'Keeping things simple' is key to business success for St Neots firm
- 10 St Neots has elected its new mayor and deputy mayor