Fun for the kids... nice one Cyril!
SWIMMING, dancing, tennis, roller skating and cooking are just some of the activities on offer this summer at leisure centres in Huntingdonshire. The children s clubs at the centres in St Ives, Huntingdon, St Neots, Ramsey and Sawtry were launched by Cyri
SWIMMING, dancing, tennis, roller skating and cooking are just some of the activities on offer this summer at leisure centres in Huntingdonshire.
The children's clubs at the centres in St Ives, Huntingdon, St Neots, Ramsey and Sawtry were launched by Cyril the Squirrel and will run throughout the holidays.
They are open to children aged five to 12 offering a full day of fun.
Run by Huntingdonshire District Council, they are all registered with Ofsted and provide a fun, caring and exciting environment with experienced CRB-checked staff supervising.
You may also want to watch:
Parents with children under five can take them to soft play sessions where sports halls are transformed into a world of bouncy castles, ball pools and soft play equipment.
INFORMATION: There are still some spaces available for the holiday clubs, sports courses and leisure activities. See: www.huntingdonshire.gov.uk/leisurecentres
- 1 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 2 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 3 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 4 Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- 5 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 6 Huntingdon dealer who stole from vulnerable man is jailed
- 7 Warning to Huntingdon residents about the legal use of e-scooters
- 8 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 10 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages