Four people arrested during drugs and firearms raids in Eaton Socon and Buckden
FOUR people have been arrested on suspicion of drugs and firearms offences in a series of early morning raids across Cambridgeshire, including properties in Eaton Socon and Buckden. Armed officers accompanied by the dog unit made the arrests on Tuesday m
FOUR people have been arrested on suspicion of drugs and firearms offences in a series of early morning raids across Cambridgeshire, including properties in Eaton Socon and Buckden.
Armed officers accompanied by the dog unit made the arrests on Tuesday morning (June 30) at one property in Buckden Hill, Buckden, two properties in King's Road, Eaton Socon, and one property in Chivers Way, Histon.
The four people arrested, a man aged 48, a woman aged 38, a man aged 26 and a man aged 24, are currently being held at Huntingdon police station.
Central division Superintendent Paul Fullwood said: "This is the culmination of months of detailed investigative work surrounding the large scale production of class A and B drugs and firearms offences across Cambridgeshire.
You may also want to watch:
"Today's activities involved officers from the tactical firearms unit, dog unit and central division CID, and reinforces our commitment to tackling organised crime within our local communities"
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 0345 4564564.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Lorry driver who 'couldn't stand up' was three times over drink-drive limit
- 3 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 4 Fantastic snow photos from our Hunts Post readers
- 5 Ramsey schoolgirl names new housing development
- 6 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 7 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 8 Man who drove lorry while three times over the drink-drive limit has been jailed
- 9 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 10 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county