Four people arrested during drugs and firearms raids in Eaton Socon and Buckden
FOUR people have been arrested on suspicion of drugs and firearms offences in a series of early morning raids across Cambridgeshire, including properties in Eaton Socon and Buckden. Armed officers accompanied by the dog unit made the arrests on Tuesday m
FOUR people have been arrested on suspicion of drugs and firearms offences in a series of early morning raids across Cambridgeshire, including properties in Eaton Socon and Buckden.
Armed officers accompanied by the dog unit made the arrests on Tuesday morning (June 30) at one property in Buckden Hill, Buckden, two properties in King's Road, Eaton Socon, and one property in Chivers Way, Histon.
The four people arrested, a man aged 48, a woman aged 38, a man aged 26 and a man aged 24, are currently being held at Huntingdon police station.
Central division Superintendent Paul Fullwood said: "This is the culmination of months of detailed investigative work surrounding the large scale production of class A and B drugs and firearms offences across Cambridgeshire.
You may also want to watch:
"Today's activities involved officers from the tactical firearms unit, dog unit and central division CID, and reinforces our commitment to tackling organised crime within our local communities"
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 0345 4564564.
- 1 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 6 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 9 Roman millstone with 2,000-year-old engraving of penis to go on display
- 10 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life