Forward-thinking firm expanding its borders thanks prestigious win
- Credit: Archant
Kinesis walked away with three awards at The Hunts Post Huntingdonshire Business Awards last year, but in particular the Business Development Award was and remains a positive experience.
Less than a year on from the prestigious ceremony the company has experienced 30 per cent growth in its business and has taken on a number of new faces as part of its expansion plan.
Jamie Gallifant, managing director, said: “We were delighted to be considered as a finalist but to win the award was a real plus.”
The firm, based on Colmworth Business Park, in St Neots, found that the award win helped to raise their profile with the local business community and to prospective staff.
Mr Gallifant added: “The award has been publicised in recognition that we are a growing company that is progressive and forward thinking.
You may also want to watch:
“We have grown from strength to strength since we were acquired in October last year. The company itself is looking to expand beyond our existing borders.”
Kinesis was recognised by the judges for its long-term strategy, difficult decisions and investment in people.
- 1 Warning after man spotted in Huntingdon hanging around vehicles
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 4 Help for dog owners who bought puppies in lockdown
- 5 Lorry driver who 'couldn't stand up' was three times over drink-drive limit
- 6 Dad uses own mental health struggles to support other men
- 7 Dog owners urged to take extra precautions after spate of thefts
- 8 Covid-19 vaccine rolled out at care home in Huntingdon
- 9 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 10 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs already this year
The panel added: “They have established routes to market across the globe yet maintain a local feel with great communication channels and commitment to innovation and customer care.”
The company plans to enter the business awards again this year but haven’t yet decided its chosen categories.
Companies who are looking to enter the Business Development Award must demonstrate a proven ability to improve performance or prospects through making the most of opportunities available.
Judges are also looking for:
How have you developed the business?
What did you plan to do? What did you actually do?
What did you achieve and how?
For those businesses who want to be in with a chance of becoming part of the prestigious alumni of winners at the business awards, the deadline for entries is September 8.
All entries should be submitted either through the dedicated awards website or via the post. Judges will shortlist the entries and will visit contenders before finalists are named.
You can find information on how to enter the awards by visiting www. huntsbusinessawards.co.uk.
There are 12 categories and businesses can enter up to three, with a different application for each award entered.
The awards ceremony is held at the Burgess Hall, in St Ives, on November 3.