Former offices on show after redevelopment
- Credit: Archant
The former offices for Anglian Water are set to be turned into dozens of luxury apartments by niche developers Almaren Homes.
The 56 one and two bedroom apartments in Anglian House, in Ambury Road, were showcased on Thursday, February 11 at an open event by Harvey Robinson Sales & Lettings.
Christopher Walling, executive chairman for Almaren Homes, said: “Initial interest in the apartments at Anglian House has been extremely good.
“We are pleased to have developed this project from the Anglian Water headquarters, into stylish, modern apartments that are design to meet the aspirations of buyers in the Huntingdon market.”
The first phase of apartments will be ready for purchasers to move in from May 2016 and prices start at £150,000.00 with Help to Buy also available at the development.
For further information and to register your interest, please contact Harvey Robinson on 01480 454040.
- 1 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 2 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 3 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 4 Garages to to be replaced by affordable housing
- 5 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 6 Could you give these pets a home?
- 7 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!
- 8 St Ives Town Mayor visits The Filling Station and tries new Christmas Beer
- 9 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 10 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years