Former offices on show after redevelopment
- Credit: Archant
The former offices for Anglian Water are set to be turned into dozens of luxury apartments by niche developers Almaren Homes.
The 56 one and two bedroom apartments in Anglian House, in Ambury Road, were showcased on Thursday, February 11 at an open event by Harvey Robinson Sales & Lettings.
Christopher Walling, executive chairman for Almaren Homes, said: “Initial interest in the apartments at Anglian House has been extremely good.
“We are pleased to have developed this project from the Anglian Water headquarters, into stylish, modern apartments that are design to meet the aspirations of buyers in the Huntingdon market.”
The first phase of apartments will be ready for purchasers to move in from May 2016 and prices start at £150,000.00 with Help to Buy also available at the development.
You may also want to watch:
For further information and to register your interest, please contact Harvey Robinson on 01480 454040.
- 1 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 2 Alconbury to benefit from £200,000 flood protection funding
- 3 Giant elephant and free rides at Huntingdon Fun Day
- 4 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- 5 Seven arrested after £70k-worth of bicycles stolen
- 6 New project will enhance river at Godmanchester
- 7 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots
- 8 Village job club providing vital service
- 9 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 10 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery