Former offices on show after redevelopment
- Credit: Archant
The former offices for Anglian Water are set to be turned into dozens of luxury apartments by niche developers Almaren Homes.
The 56 one and two bedroom apartments in Anglian House, in Ambury Road, were showcased on Thursday, February 11 at an open event by Harvey Robinson Sales & Lettings.
Christopher Walling, executive chairman for Almaren Homes, said: “Initial interest in the apartments at Anglian House has been extremely good.
“We are pleased to have developed this project from the Anglian Water headquarters, into stylish, modern apartments that are design to meet the aspirations of buyers in the Huntingdon market.”
The first phase of apartments will be ready for purchasers to move in from May 2016 and prices start at £150,000.00 with Help to Buy also available at the development.
You may also want to watch:
For further information and to register your interest, please contact Harvey Robinson on 01480 454040.
- 1 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 2 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 3 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 4 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 5 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 6 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 7 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 8 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Covid-19 response team deliver gift packs to community heroes