Former offices on show after redevelopment
- Credit: Archant
The former offices for Anglian Water are set to be turned into dozens of luxury apartments by niche developers Almaren Homes.
The 56 one and two bedroom apartments in Anglian House, in Ambury Road, were showcased on Thursday, February 11 at an open event by Harvey Robinson Sales & Lettings.
Christopher Walling, executive chairman for Almaren Homes, said: “Initial interest in the apartments at Anglian House has been extremely good.
“We are pleased to have developed this project from the Anglian Water headquarters, into stylish, modern apartments that are design to meet the aspirations of buyers in the Huntingdon market.”
The first phase of apartments will be ready for purchasers to move in from May 2016 and prices start at £150,000.00 with Help to Buy also available at the development.
You may also want to watch:
For further information and to register your interest, please contact Harvey Robinson on 01480 454040.
- 1 East West Rail Route - further consultation going ahead
- 2 Is this the ghost of a nun who haunts an old Huntingdon bridge?
- 3 Man escapes ‘shocking case’ of modern slavery at hand car wash
- 4 Transporter carrying cars bursts into flames in village near St Neots
- 5 Man who died in road crash is named
- 6 Brampton Post Office customers say fond farewell to postmaster
- 7 Godmanchester man used Grindr in attempt to meet ‘teenage boy’
- 8 Kimbolton business announces new CEO
- 9 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 10 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years