Food & Drink Awards: How to enter
All businesses or individuals who are based in, or operating in, Huntingdonshire are warmly invited to send in entries to the Huntingdonshire Food and Drink Awards. Entrants should demonstrate their commitment to providing the best produce and service pos
All businesses or individuals who are based in, or operating in, Huntingdonshire are warmly invited to send in entries to the Huntingdonshire Food and Drink Awards.
Entrants should demonstrate their commitment to providing the best produce and service possible and showcase their innovation and imagination.
Entrants should provide details of where produce is sourced, as well as showing a commitment to hygiene. If appropriate, sample menus should be sent.
Successful entrants will be short-listed and may well enjoy a visit from the Food and Drink Awards judging panel.
The process of compiling an entry to the Huntingdonshire Food and Drink Awards may well encourage entrants to think about how they operate.
Well-crafted entries could also form the basis of promotional literature, or even an advertising campaign, for entrants.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 4 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 5 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 6 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 7 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 8 Updated details of the Christmas lights switch-on in St Neots
- 9 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 10 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
Entries should be submitted on A4 paper, specifying the category entered, a 300 statement on why you believe you should win, plus a name and contact number. Send your entries to: Food and Drink Awards, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB. Deadline for entries is Friday, August 1.