Food & Drink Awards: How to enter
All businesses or individuals who are based in, or operating in, Huntingdonshire are warmly invited to send in entries to the Huntingdonshire Food and Drink Awards. Entrants should demonstrate their commitment to providing the best produce and service pos
All businesses or individuals who are based in, or operating in, Huntingdonshire are warmly invited to send in entries to the Huntingdonshire Food and Drink Awards.
Entrants should demonstrate their commitment to providing the best produce and service possible and showcase their innovation and imagination.
Entrants should provide details of where produce is sourced, as well as showing a commitment to hygiene. If appropriate, sample menus should be sent.
Successful entrants will be short-listed and may well enjoy a visit from the Food and Drink Awards judging panel.
You may also want to watch:
The process of compiling an entry to the Huntingdonshire Food and Drink Awards may well encourage entrants to think about how they operate.
Well-crafted entries could also form the basis of promotional literature, or even an advertising campaign, for entrants.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 3 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 4 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 5 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 6 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 7 300 take part in autonomous shuttle passenger trial
- 8 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 9 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 10 Village Focus: Silver coins among ancient finds in Hartford
Entries should be submitted on A4 paper, specifying the category entered, a 300 statement on why you believe you should win, plus a name and contact number. Send your entries to: Food and Drink Awards, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB. Deadline for entries is Friday, August 1.