Food & Drink Awards: How to enter
All businesses or individuals who are based in, or operating in, Huntingdonshire are warmly invited to send in entries to the Huntingdonshire Food and Drink Awards. Entrants should demonstrate their commitment to providing the best produce and service pos
All businesses or individuals who are based in, or operating in, Huntingdonshire are warmly invited to send in entries to the Huntingdonshire Food and Drink Awards.
Entrants should demonstrate their commitment to providing the best produce and service possible and showcase their innovation and imagination.
Entrants should provide details of where produce is sourced, as well as showing a commitment to hygiene. If appropriate, sample menus should be sent.
Successful entrants will be short-listed and may well enjoy a visit from the Food and Drink Awards judging panel.
The process of compiling an entry to the Huntingdonshire Food and Drink Awards may well encourage entrants to think about how they operate.
Well-crafted entries could also form the basis of promotional literature, or even an advertising campaign, for entrants.
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
- 3 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 4 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 5 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 6 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
- 7 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 8 Jacob Crawshaw memorial football match raises more than £8,100
- 9 First episode of tractor TV show features farmer in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
Entries should be submitted on A4 paper, specifying the category entered, a 300 statement on why you believe you should win, plus a name and contact number. Send your entries to: Food and Drink Awards, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB. Deadline for entries is Friday, August 1.