Flooding causes road closures in Cambs, including roads Earith and Fenstanton
MOTORISTS have been urged not to ignore road closure signs and attempt to drive through flood water.
A number of roads in Cambridgeshire have been closed because of flooding, including the usual suspects – the Low Road between St Ives and Fenstanton, and the A1123 at Earith Causeway.
The A1123 is blocked in both directions between Earith Bridge and the B1050 Colne Road junction.
Other road closures on Saturday (December 22) included:
– A1101 Wash Road Welney, both ways between B1100 New Road and Bell’s Drove
– B1040 Whittlesey, both ways between North Bank and West Delph
- 1 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 2 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit
- 3 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 4 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 5 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 6 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 7 Huntingdon is full of Christmas cheer
- 8 Could you give these pets a home?
- 9 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 10 Club of the Week: St Ives u3a who have celebrated their 10-year anniversary