Flooding causes road closures in Cambs, including roads Earith and Fenstanton
MOTORISTS have been urged not to ignore road closure signs and attempt to drive through flood water.
A number of roads in Cambridgeshire have been closed because of flooding, including the usual suspects – the Low Road between St Ives and Fenstanton, and the A1123 at Earith Causeway.
The A1123 is blocked in both directions between Earith Bridge and the B1050 Colne Road junction.
Other road closures on Saturday (December 22) included:
– A1101 Wash Road Welney, both ways between B1100 New Road and Bell’s Drove
You may also want to watch:
– B1040 Whittlesey, both ways between North Bank and West Delph
- 1 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 2 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 3 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 4 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 5 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 6 Entrepreneur and family businessman Philip Lalor has died
- 7 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 8 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 9 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal
- 10 Fire service set to step in with vaccine roll-out