Flooding causes road closures in Cambs, including roads Earith and Fenstanton
MOTORISTS have been urged not to ignore road closure signs and attempt to drive through flood water.
A number of roads in Cambridgeshire have been closed because of flooding, including the usual suspects – the Low Road between St Ives and Fenstanton, and the A1123 at Earith Causeway.
The A1123 is blocked in both directions between Earith Bridge and the B1050 Colne Road junction.
Other road closures on Saturday (December 22) included:
– A1101 Wash Road Welney, both ways between B1100 New Road and Bell’s Drove
You may also want to watch:
– B1040 Whittlesey, both ways between North Bank and West Delph
- 1 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 4 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 5 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 6 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 7 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 8 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 9 Village Focus: Silver coins among ancient finds in Hartford
- 10 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter