Flooding causes road closures in Cambs, including roads Earith and Fenstanton
MOTORISTS have been urged not to ignore road closure signs and attempt to drive through flood water.
A number of roads in Cambridgeshire have been closed because of flooding, including the usual suspects – the Low Road between St Ives and Fenstanton, and the A1123 at Earith Causeway.
The A1123 is blocked in both directions between Earith Bridge and the B1050 Colne Road junction.
Other road closures on Saturday (December 22) included:
– A1101 Wash Road Welney, both ways between B1100 New Road and Bell’s Drove
You may also want to watch:
– B1040 Whittlesey, both ways between North Bank and West Delph
- 1 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 2 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 5 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 6 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 7 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 8 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 10 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic