Firm thrilled to expand business in new Eaton Socon home
- Credit: Archant
As a part of a plan to expand a specialist paint manufacturer has announced that it will move its operations to Eaton Socon.
The site in Foundry Way, will welcome Custom Creations Paints Ltd into a unit measuring more than 1,600sq ft.
Let by commercial property agents Barford + Co, Custom Creations Paints will use the warehouse space, office and storage unit to house the manufacturing of its paint ranges, as well as run training courses and demonstration days.
Proprietor Chris Stylianou said: “We are thrilled to have moved into this larger unit so that we can continue to expand our custom paint manufacturing business.
“The new unit allows us enough space to continue to manufacture our paint ranges while giving us the additional space to offer training courses on how to use our famous hydrochrome system and demonstration days for clients from industries including automotive finishing, architecture, interior design and even film and television.”
The space will also allow the company, previously based in Thurleigh, Bedfordshire, to offer an in-house spraying service – something that it hopes will be popular with customers.
The letting of the unit means that Barford + Co has let all of the available space in Foundry Way.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 5 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 6 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 7 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 8 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 9 Sawtry Village Academy support 'DOGTOBER' initiative
- 10 St Ives cocaine dealer is jailed
Associate director Howard Westgate said: “This is a great accolade for Barford + Co; we’re so pleased to have successfully let all space on this estate.
“We’ve worked hard to find the right tenants for all the vacant units in Foundry Way and are confident that this last unit will be a great home for Custom Creation Paints.”