FILM TRAILER: Win tickets to see Aliens in the Attic (Cert PG)
IT is a battle of the species when a human family are confronted with aliens in their attic in this new adventure, comedy film. The Pearson family travel to their holiday home in Maine to find an unwelcome surprise waiting for them. While taking a look a
IT is a battle of the species when a human family are confronted with aliens in their attic in this new adventure, comedy film.
The Pearson family travel to their holiday home in Maine to find an unwelcome surprise waiting for them. While taking a look around the house, the Pearson children, Hannah, Tom and Bethany, discover a group of pint-sized aliens living in the loft. Despite their less-than-scary appearance, these tiny tearaways have deeply menacing plans. They want to take over the planet and it is up to the plucky Pearson children, helped by their cousin Jake, to stop them. Using all the weapons at their disposal (including garden rakes, umbrellas and an ingeniously created potato gun), the youngsters prepare to defend the world against these knee-high invaders.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see Aliens in the Attic at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us where the Pearson's holiday home is located.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Aliens in the Attic movie competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
- 1 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 4 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 5 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 6 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 7 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 8 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, August 28.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.