FILM TRAILER: Win tickets to see Aliens in the Attic (Cert PG)
IT is a battle of the species when a human family are confronted with aliens in their attic in this new adventure, comedy film. The Pearson family travel to their holiday home in Maine to find an unwelcome surprise waiting for them. While taking a look a
IT is a battle of the species when a human family are confronted with aliens in their attic in this new adventure, comedy film.
The Pearson family travel to their holiday home in Maine to find an unwelcome surprise waiting for them. While taking a look around the house, the Pearson children, Hannah, Tom and Bethany, discover a group of pint-sized aliens living in the loft. Despite their less-than-scary appearance, these tiny tearaways have deeply menacing plans. They want to take over the planet and it is up to the plucky Pearson children, helped by their cousin Jake, to stop them. Using all the weapons at their disposal (including garden rakes, umbrellas and an ingeniously created potato gun), the youngsters prepare to defend the world against these knee-high invaders.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see Aliens in the Attic at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us where the Pearson's holiday home is located.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Aliens in the Attic movie competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
- 1 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 2 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 3 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 4 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages
- 5 Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- 6 Huntingdon dealer who stole from vulnerable man is jailed
- 7 Warning to Huntingdon residents about the legal use of e-scooters
- 8 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 9 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 10 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, August 28.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.