FILM TRAILER AND WIN TICKETS: The Time Traveler's Wife (Cert 12A)
A COUPLE S love is put to the test in this enchanting love story based on the best-selling novel by Audrey Niffenegger. Clare Abshire (Rachel McAdams) and Henry DeTamble (Eric Bana) are destined to be together, but their romance is like no other. Since h
A COUPLE'S love is put to the test in this enchanting love story based on the best-selling novel by Audrey Niffenegger.
Clare Abshire (Rachel McAdams) and Henry DeTamble (Eric Bana) are destined to be together, but their romance is like no other. Since he was a child, Henry has been cursed with a rare genetic disorder that causes him to suddenly disappear, travelling back and forth through time without warning. Although Henry cannot decide when he leaves, where he goes or how long he will be there, he and Clare fall in love and try to build a life together.
But with every time-travelling jump, the couple's life is put in increasing danger and they are forced to live with the agonising reality of their uncertain future.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see The Time Traveler's Wife at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just tell us the name of the actor who plays Henry.
- 1 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 2 Air Ambulance is called to serious crash on London Road in St Ives
- 3 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 4 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 5 House set alight in Brampton
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Overwhelming response to MND charity walk
- 8 Local businesses join forces to create a Christmas Beer
- 9 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
- 10 Man who assaulted police officer claimed it was 'black magic'
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: The Time Traveler's Wife competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, September 4.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.