FILM TRAILER AND WIN TICKETS: The Time Traveler's Wife (Cert 12A)
A COUPLE S love is put to the test in this enchanting love story based on the best-selling novel by Audrey Niffenegger. Clare Abshire (Rachel McAdams) and Henry DeTamble (Eric Bana) are destined to be together, but their romance is like no other. Since h
A COUPLE'S love is put to the test in this enchanting love story based on the best-selling novel by Audrey Niffenegger.
Clare Abshire (Rachel McAdams) and Henry DeTamble (Eric Bana) are destined to be together, but their romance is like no other. Since he was a child, Henry has been cursed with a rare genetic disorder that causes him to suddenly disappear, travelling back and forth through time without warning. Although Henry cannot decide when he leaves, where he goes or how long he will be there, he and Clare fall in love and try to build a life together.
But with every time-travelling jump, the couple's life is put in increasing danger and they are forced to live with the agonising reality of their uncertain future.
You may also want to watch:
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see The Time Traveler's Wife at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just tell us the name of the actor who plays Henry.
- 1 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 2 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 5 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 6 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 7 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 8 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 9 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 10 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: The Time Traveler's Wife competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, September 4.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.