FILM TRAILER AND WIN TICKETS: Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang (Cert U)
OSCAR-award winning actress Emma Thompson returns to the role of the magical nanny who appears when she is needed most but wanted least. Nanny McPhee (Thompson) arrives at the door of Isabel Green (Maggie Gyllenhaal), a young mother who is struggling to r
OSCAR-award winning actress Emma Thompson returns to the role of the magical nanny who appears when she is needed most but wanted least.
Nanny McPhee (Thompson) arrives at the door of Isabel Green (Maggie Gyllenhaal), a young mother who is struggling to run the family farm while her husband is away at war.
But Nanny McPhee soon discovers that Mrs Green's children are fighting a war of their own against two spoilt city kids.
You may also want to watch:
With the help of a flying motorcycle, a statute that comes to life and a tree-climbing piglet, Nanny McPhee uses magic to teach the children the error of their ways.
This heart-warming children's tale is based on the Nurse Matilda books by Christianna Brand.
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 Patients avoided going to the doctor out of fear of 'catching Covid'
- 5 New community space opens at Alconbury Weald
- 6 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 7 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 8 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 9 Rise in Covid-positive pregnant women requiring critical care
- 10 Huntingdon mayor Karl Webb voted to stay in role for another year
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just tell us who plays Nanny McPhee.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang competition, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email email@example.com
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone and reach us by April 2.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.