FILM TRAILER AND WIN TICKETS: Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang (Cert U)
OSCAR-award winning actress Emma Thompson returns to the role of the magical nanny who appears when she is needed most but wanted least. Nanny McPhee (Thompson) arrives at the door of Isabel Green (Maggie Gyllenhaal), a young mother who is struggling to r
OSCAR-award winning actress Emma Thompson returns to the role of the magical nanny who appears when she is needed most but wanted least.
Nanny McPhee (Thompson) arrives at the door of Isabel Green (Maggie Gyllenhaal), a young mother who is struggling to run the family farm while her husband is away at war.
But Nanny McPhee soon discovers that Mrs Green's children are fighting a war of their own against two spoilt city kids.
With the help of a flying motorcycle, a statute that comes to life and a tree-climbing piglet, Nanny McPhee uses magic to teach the children the error of their ways.
This heart-warming children's tale is based on the Nurse Matilda books by Christianna Brand.
- 1 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 2 Honda, Seat and Toyota crash on A141
- 3 A lost wedding photo uncovers a heartbreaking story
- 4 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 5 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 6 Opposition group to fight plans for new homes in village
- 7 Off duty nurse saves a man's life by performing CPR
- 8 Vehicle caught fire on A1 near St Neots
- 9 Man assaulted woman and verbally abused hotel staff
- 10 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just tell us who plays Nanny McPhee.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang competition, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email email@example.com
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone and reach us by April 2.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.