FILM TRAILER AND WIN TICKETS: Furry Vengeance (Cert PG)
FROM the director of Just Friends and Cruel Intentions comes a new family comedy film that sees animals fighting to save their woodland home. The tranquil community of Rocky Springs is under threat from a ruthless developer who wants to rip down the tree
FROM the director of Just Friends and Cruel Intentions comes a new family comedy film that sees animals fighting to save their woodland home.
The tranquil community of Rocky Springs is under threat from a ruthless developer who wants to rip down the trees and build a shopping mall.
Dan Sanders (Brendan Fraser) manages to convince himself that destroying the forest is a good idea but he did not consider the animals that live there. As an intelligent Raccoon masterminds revenge, the woodlands furry creatures are not afraid to get their paws dirty. It isn't long before Dan finds himself up against bird, bear, skunk and squirrel as they fight back to save their habitat.
You may also want to watch:
We have three pairs of tickets to be won to see Furry Vengeance at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning just tell us which woodland creature is the mastermind behind the furry revenge?
- 1 Pubs with outdoor seating and details of how to book a table, from April 12
- 2 Village was location of rail disaster and hosted music festival for many years
- 3 Ancient church and former airfield are historical features of Graveley village
- 4 Man who drove at runner before crashing is disqualified
- 5 Village bonded during pandemic and community began stronger
- 6 Bandstand in Huntingdon lit up for Prince Philip as district pays tribute to 'dedicated' royal consort
- 7 Former Huntingdon MP, Sir John Major, talks about how the Queen will cope without the Duke at her side
- 8 Vegetable collections and hand sanitiser production was village's response to pandemic
- 9 What are the rules when pubs reopen on April 12
- 10 Highways England agreed to meet A14 campaigners at site of 'dangerous junctions'
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Furry Vengeance competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or e-mail email@example.com.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by May 14.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.