FILM TRAILER AND WIN TICKETS: Furry Vengeance (Cert PG)
FROM the director of Just Friends and Cruel Intentions comes a new family comedy film that sees animals fighting to save their woodland home. The tranquil community of Rocky Springs is under threat from a ruthless developer who wants to rip down the tree
FROM the director of Just Friends and Cruel Intentions comes a new family comedy film that sees animals fighting to save their woodland home.
The tranquil community of Rocky Springs is under threat from a ruthless developer who wants to rip down the trees and build a shopping mall.
Dan Sanders (Brendan Fraser) manages to convince himself that destroying the forest is a good idea but he did not consider the animals that live there. As an intelligent Raccoon masterminds revenge, the woodlands furry creatures are not afraid to get their paws dirty. It isn't long before Dan finds himself up against bird, bear, skunk and squirrel as they fight back to save their habitat.
You may also want to watch:
We have three pairs of tickets to be won to see Furry Vengeance at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning just tell us which woodland creature is the mastermind behind the furry revenge?
- 1 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Fundraisers hit £400,000 milestone after month of charity challenges
- 6 Computing pioneer Sir Clive Sinclair who had links to St Ives dies aged 81
- 7 Food business sponsors new kit for under-10s
- 8 Spuds in a bucket competition at the gardening club
- 9 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 10 Freed from custody, animal rights campaigner back at Camp Beagle
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Furry Vengeance competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by May 14.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.