FILM TRAILER AND WIN TICKETS: Dear John (Cert 12A)
MAMMA Mia! actress Amanda Seyfried and Channing Tatum star as an on-screen couple who are separated by war in this new heartstring-tugging romance. A young soldier John (Tatum) is home on leave when he has a chance encounter with college student Savannah
MAMMA Mia! actress Amanda Seyfried and Channing Tatum star as an on-screen couple who are separated by war in this new heartstring-tugging romance.
A young soldier John (Tatum) is home on leave when he has a chance encounter with college student Savannah (Seyfried).
You may also want to watch:
When Savannah's bag falls from a pier into the sea, John jumps in after it.
Touched by John's actions and his good looks, Savannah finds herself falling in love with him over a magical two week period.
- 1 Family farmers win court case against oat milk giants
- 2 Driver escapes injury after A14 lorry fire
- 3 Look inside new £260,000 luxury flats at former 90s nightclub
- 4 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 5 Great turnout and 'disco royalty' at DSCNNCT festival
- 6 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
- 7 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 8 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Visiting to resume at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
When John is sent overseas on a tour of duty, Savannah asks him to write to her everyday and over the next seven years they exchange a stream of love letters.
But this exchange of letters eventually leads to fateful consequences.
We have three pairs of tickets to be won to see Dear John at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning, just tell us the name of the actress who plays Savannah.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Dear John competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or e-mail email@example.com
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by April 30.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.