FILM TRAILER AND WIN TICKETS: Dear John (Cert 12A)
MAMMA Mia! actress Amanda Seyfried and Channing Tatum star as an on-screen couple who are separated by war in this new heartstring-tugging romance. A young soldier John (Tatum) is home on leave when he has a chance encounter with college student Savannah
MAMMA Mia! actress Amanda Seyfried and Channing Tatum star as an on-screen couple who are separated by war in this new heartstring-tugging romance.
A young soldier John (Tatum) is home on leave when he has a chance encounter with college student Savannah (Seyfried).
You may also want to watch:
When Savannah's bag falls from a pier into the sea, John jumps in after it.
Touched by John's actions and his good looks, Savannah finds herself falling in love with him over a magical two week period.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 4 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 5 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 6 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 7 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 8 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 9 More Readers' Photos for this week
- 10 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
When John is sent overseas on a tour of duty, Savannah asks him to write to her everyday and over the next seven years they exchange a stream of love letters.
But this exchange of letters eventually leads to fateful consequences.
We have three pairs of tickets to be won to see Dear John at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning, just tell us the name of the actress who plays Savannah.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Dear John competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by April 30.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.