FILM TRAILER AND WIN TICKETS: Date Night (Cert 15)
A DANGEROUS case of mistaken identity leads to an unexpected adventure in this New York-based romantic comedy. Claire Foster (Tina Fey) and her husband Phil (Steve Carell) are a suburban couple trying to make the best of their marriage. Even their regula
A DANGEROUS case of mistaken identity leads to an unexpected adventure in this New York-based romantic comedy.
Claire Foster (Tina Fey) and her husband Phil (Steve Carell) are a suburban couple trying to make the best of their marriage. Even their regular 'date nights' of dinner and a movie have become just another routine. In an attempt to reignite their romantic spark, they visit a trendy Manhattan bistro, but fail to get a table. In desperation, they pretend to be another couple - the Trippelhorns. This turns out to be a big mistake when two gangsters turn up looking for the Trippelhorns. As their date becomes a night they will never forget, the couple begin to remember what made them special together.
We have three pairs of tickets to be won to see Date Night at Cineworld in Huntingdon. To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us the name of the actor who plays Phil.
You may also want to watch:
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Date Night competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by April 16.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 4 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 5 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 9 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 10 'Am I being overcharged for gas and electricity'?
Usual Archant competition rules apply.